The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.

Is it normal to be unable to delete your own posts.

@Kitsenix Well now I know my account was stolen and nobody at sega or Microsoft prevented this from occurring.

Sounds like something similar to what happened elsewhere.

Hmm seems they knew about the man at my front door. I’ll keep that in a safe place.

Looks like it’d take admin to remove that. But I’m curious if I sign out if I’ll ever be able to sign in again.

@Kitsenix said in The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.:

Hmm seems they knew about the man at my front door. I’ll keep that in a safe place.

Yeah the person at your door is a representative of the based department coming to congratulate you on this exceptional thread.

@Laep I’m afraid that was a man looking to kill me if the door would have opened. Making fun of it like that.

Why do you know him. This kind of tends to happen when I’m hacked. The people involved show up to make fun of me.

They don’t realize that I keep names ina database then look into them afterwards. They seem to white knight religious doctrines of man.

Kind of tired of that.

If your going to comment until this is sanitized you will be investigated. Anyone here really will be. I’d rather no one in turn comment until my account is back in my full control.

That one comment was when I lost my account. I didn’t even know till someone posted a reply

@Kitsenix said in The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.:

@Laep I’m afraid that was a man looking to kill me if the door would have opened. Making fun of it like that.

Why do you know him. This kind of tends to happen when I’m hacked. The people involved show up to make fun of me.

I can assure you the pso2 xbox mafia is not out of to get you.

Could you try to encapsulate your thoughts and what you need help with exactly in a single post (elevator pitch length) so that myself, the GMs, and other users can try to understand and help you?

What is FOXDIE? What happened to the DARPA Chief?

Funny thy a certain mafia is actually trying to kill me. Try again. It’s not Xbox or sega no. But Microsoft is involved by proxy.

I told people not to respond. They all ended up being people who ordered the hits.

It’s also true that the people trying to kill em are avid gamers. But not quite the subject I was bringing.

They are however also not something any sane person should attempt to affiliate with.

They take children out of safety and into bonds if you pay them enough.

Hoping honestly that nobody responds. After that. They will be put on federal lists as dangerous to children.

I had told the feds this page will one day exist personally. So they are at least watching it.

What is the G-Virus, tell me!

I suppose people don’t mind the title.

The trolls come out of the wood work for children to devour.

Yes I didn’t state this thread into existence without telling the the feds that I’d likely lose my account.

A foresight that seems semi accurate. The facet that I’d get hacked came to pass.

But I didn’t expect to expose people who prefer a diet of children.

It gets dark because people made it dark.

This post is deleted!