The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.

You would think a system that can interpret spamming and ban without warning would have read the part where I can’t play the game for some reason. Cannot pay into joe play it despite wanting to. The issue however was that I was banned so I couldn’t talk about it so I won’t be trusting sega with my info lest they fix my game access problem.

Until then I’m stuck here. And yeah I figured I’d be banned by a bit so I made sure the feds at least figured out the source of that problem. That being why I keyed them into the loop.

Not conspiracy when you know it is true. Doesn’t get more true than letting them know personally.

This issue is suspicious but expected. People who hate bots can be blocked from the game by bots. Precisely the problem I wanted to avoid yet it’s in my lap regardless.

Makes me wonder if it’s really admin access the bots had acquired. Or if it’s something sega did and never repaired. But until they fix the issue I’m inert in this task.

@Kitsenix said in The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.:

Not conspiracy when you know it is true. Doesn’t get more true than letting them know personally.

literally what every single conspiracy teorist say, you want to make anyone believe into what you are saying then show real evidences

@Jamesmor

I hav two price to myself that I told the government that I’d lose my access to account. Okay gotcha.

But accordingly the government doesn’t care if sega has this bot only that China is using this power to survey things.

And Microsoft never gave a care about this problem either. But the bot means I can’t play the game or buy currency. That problem has persisted.

I haven’t been able to play.

It’s like a hacker decided to take out my account without sega being aware of the hitch. In the pathways.

I also don’t know where this bot is or how to find it. So I’m unsure how to prove it.

Still I managed to be here at least. But sega didn’t cate about this either. Never once got an email back. I’ve literally sat and waited for them to look into it. But nothing manifested. I suppose that is a tad strange.

This lag in posting makes it unlikely to edit posts.

But the point is my Xbox one cannot seem to properly access sega right now. After I brought this to light.

I’m unsure why sega didn’t contact me or why Microsoft didn’t answer as to why this is going on either.

Something is in the pathway.

Almost like where in the wire did it break.

Xbox also not doing so well now.

Might try resetting it again.

Well I know that Microsoft assisted this issue to exist at least.

I might be able to play again now but I don’t know if the problem will surface again.

My accounts were hacked however when I tried bringing evidence against certain parties. Won’t go over what happened. But maybe this will teach the people not to come to my house with guns next time.

Other than that I am less interested now that I know that is why I couldn’t play.

Someone who claimed to be ex Microsoft still working for Microsoft had a hand in this.

But if I bring him up I’ll lose my sega account. Just like how I lost my emails and can’t receive or send information through them anymore.

This world has too many hypocrites.

On the list of dangers facing this game, Bots is on top of the list, then probably Expert Matching.

In my opinion the biggest problem with playing this game was the lack of support of protection of my account assets.

That makes it unlikely to return even if my account was freed. I have no idea what could be downloaded if I play it again.

But the issues I had uncovered make me more disgusted with mankind and it’s desires.

Microsoft wouldn’t be able to fix this situation unless they somehow had a method of cleaning Xbox server structures. I’m not talking about video game bots at this point.

I’m talking about why they leave the doors open made by ex experienced executives to hack their systems to allow illicit conduct.

At this point I’m wondering how many people are aware their accounts are being hacked and the data breach makes Facebook look very tame by comparison.

I can’t go anywhere without triggering their systems.

While I figured it out I am unable to help the people it afffected. And that left a lot of sick ideas for those who had gotten away with it.

SAO survivors if they reestablish are in danger. They know some of what I was speaking about because my ward opened his mouth. And that means that since the people after me were going to kill I doubt they’d stop from hitting any who understood thy knowledge.

As I said the world has too many hypocrites.

The hypocrisy of my enemy implicated them of course. But I’m still not quite able to understand the gravity of how much people are now harmed by what they did in such hypocrisy.

They already took over the social platforms and are downloading data.

Even sent a man to my front door. The door was locked and even kicking it in didn’t work.

Mankind allows this stuff to occur for its ignorance.

No law could afford the implications so I have turned my house into a form of base of sorts.

Even have a man watching the neighborhood right now. More than one honestly.

It’s perhaps stupid why post it here. It started here.

But google has blocked my replies and Facebook has also. There is no safety in my neighborhood for kicking this door.

And the feds are aware yet not acting rather leaving us to fend for ourselves. I’m finding this a tad extreme.

I’d say this work shook too many pockets this time.

It’s one thing it’s ay howeve despite having photos video evidence and such anyone who has it will be killed for it.

The only reason I’m even saying this is because SAO survivors was made aware once or twice. Might wonder why.

But involving people is not my intention and I know they have guns. Far worse in fact.

My ward had cooled off enough and recovered making this outcome a reality. A mistake made by others for their attacks on him. But such a kickback from the world I didn’t see them being so hung ho to kill the witness.

So this is where it all began.

If I were to say who is attacking they have the power to shut down my access here as well. They already turned off google and Facebook. As in they made sure I couldn’t sign in.

But I didn’t realize the world was so interested in finding the kid that murder was their obsession.

If I disappear I won’t be their for the people here. And without that I doubt they will live.

It really sucks. A lot of nasty things were uncovered. And I can’t pass on that evidence without escalating the worlds already desperate circumstances.

The first idea that comes to mind to give it too is the very enemy i face. Their hypocrisy left the children unsafe.

One might call this a conspiracy. I doubt they would have read the news or comments or anything. Surely they are children to not be aware. Or ignore it or are persuaded to indulge in it instead. Thus it is disgusting to consider This conspiracy.

In my opinion the biggest problem with playing this game was the lack of support of protection of my account assets.

That makes it unlikely to return even if my account was freed. I have no idea what could be downloaded if I play it again.

But the issues I had uncovered make me more disgusted with mankind and it’s desires.

Microsoft wouldn’t be able to fix this situation unless they somehow had a method of cleaning Xbox server structures. I’m not talking about video game bots at this point.

I’m talking about why they leave the doors open made by ex experienced executives to hack their systems to allow illicit conduct.

At this point I’m wondering how many people are aware their accounts are being hacked and the data breach makes Facebook look very tame by comparison.

I can’t go anywhere without triggering their systems.

While I figured it out I am unable to help the people it afffected. And that left a lot of sick ideas for those who had gotten away with it.

SAO survivors if they reestablish are in danger. They know some of what I was speaking about because my ward opened his mouth. And that means that since the people after me were going to kill I doubt they’d stop from hitting any who understood thy knowledge.

As I said the world has too many hypocrites.

The hypocrisy of my enemy implicated them of course. But I’m still not quite able to understand the gravity of how much people are now harmed by what they did in such hypocrisy.

They already took over the social platforms and are downloading data.

Even sent a man to my front door. The door was locked and even kicking it in didn’t work.

Mankind allows this stuff to occur for its ignorance.

No law could afford the implications so I have turned my house into a form of base of sorts.

Even have a man watching the neighborhood right now. More than one honestly.

It’s perhaps stupid why post it here. It started here.

But google has blocked my replies and Facebook has also. There is no safety in my neighborhood for kicking this door.

And the feds are aware yet not acting rather leaving us to fend for ourselves. I’m finding this a tad extreme.

I’d say this work shook too many pockets this time.

It’s one thing it’s ay howeve despite having photos video evidence and such anyone who has it will be killed for it.

The only reason I’m even saying this is because SAO survivors was made aware once or twice. Might wonder why.

But involving people is not my intention and I know they have guns. Far worse in fact.

My ward had cooled off enough and recovered making this outcome a reality. A mistake made by others for their attacks on him. But such a kickback from the world I didn’t see them being so hung ho to kill the witness.

So this is where it all began.

If I were to say who is attacking they have the power to shut down my access here as well. They already turned off google and Facebook. As in they made sure I couldn’t sign in.

But I didn’t realize the world was so interested in finding the kid that murder was their obsession.

If I disappear I won’t be their for the people here. And without that I doubt they will live.

It really sucks. A lot of nasty things were uncovered. And I can’t pass on that evidence without escalating the worlds already desperate circumstances.

The first idea that comes to mind to give it too is the very enemy i face. Their hypocrisy left the children unsafe.

One might call this a conspiracy. I doubt they would have read the news or comments or anything. Surely they are children to not be aware. Or ignore it or are persuaded to indulge in it instead. Thus it is disgusting to consider This conspiracy.

The heck am I reading here? Iam not gonna bother reading them all but this doesn't look like PSo2 related stuff..

Yeah the last one wasn’t I was hacked bad that came up.

I had said that sega didn’t protect my assets however at the beginning hmm sounds accurate actually

But my account has been contaminated.

I had to at least see if it was before I played the ahem again

@Kitsenix said in The bots, issue my take and worry, game has doom cast on it unless the bots leave.:

But my account has been contaminated.

I had to at least see if it was before I played the game again

That wasn’t my post edited and changed added content and views I have but keep it myself. It would seem that my personal life was posted without the right idea. Or rights for that matter.