Help with a set of budget affixes for my units and twin machine guns

What are a good budget set of affixes to use on a union unit set ? i don't want to spend a fortune tbh also if you could help with what i should put on my homura twin machine guns that would be awesome!

Well, I dont know what your budget is, but this is affordable and very easy to make for units:

__ Di Soul, Attack3, Arks Fever, Noble Attack

100attack/11pp

It's what I'm using until we get much better units later down the road.

@n_n said in Help with a set of budget affixes for my units and twin machine guns:

Well, I dont know what your budget is, but this is affordable and very easy to make for units:

__ Di Soul, Attack3, Arks Fever, Noble Attack

100attack/11pp

It's what I'm using until we get much better units later down the road.

Ah i'm sorry i didn't list the budget. it's around 20 mil

Firstly, I'm writing this based on the market of ship 1. Please note that the situation might differ on other ships (especially on ship 4).

A budget of 20 mil means 5 mil per weapon/unit I guess. At the moment, ship 1 has around 1 mil price tag for 4-slot EP1-3 soul units. So I guess the plan n_n suggested is the only reasonable one for units. Personally, I'd rather swap Attack 3 with Stamina 3 (this means -30 Pwr and +50 HP), but I feel going all out for attack is preferred on the global server 😄

For the weapon, we can make 5-slot Di Soul, Attack 3, ARKS MAX, ARKS Fever, Noble Attack with a pretty reasonable price (at least on ship 1). Or we can use the augment factor of Sigma/Nox weapons to change Attack 3 to 4, resulting in Di Soul, Attack 4, ARKS MAX, ARKS Fever, Noble Attack. This will have 130 Pwr/11 PP.

Around 4-slot is prolly the most cost-effective.

For now I just put the following on my armor set

• Noble Precision (30 R atk 3 pp)
  • Arks Max (25 all atk)
  • Fang Soul (30 R atk 10 hp 2 pp)
  • Precision IV (35 R atk)

Nobles you can buy off the market for around 1.5 mill right now on Ship 1.

The fang-soul stuff I just farmed off repeated adv quests in the forest. Most the pieces I got were 2-3 slots.

Precision III stuff I get often from Extreme quests, but most the time I Just outright purchase them off market for pretty cheap.

Arks fever units are very expensive, just buy single-slots and upslot them. (arks fever is 100% affix with just a single donor, just need augment aids like everything to make it 100% when upslotting)

Basically, upslot everything to 3-slots minimum first using junk unit fodder (don't sell ur junk units keep them they are way overpriced in the player stores) I usually just burn all the units that drop from urgents (deus esca loves to drop tons of 4+ slot stuff)

I then just mix and match units until I end up with 3x 4-slot pieces with Precision III, Fang Soul, Arks Fever and a junk affix.

Then I just mix it all for the final affix, which , if all 4-slots, will end up as

1. Noble (100%)
  2. Fang Soul (90%)
  3. Precision IV (70%)
  4. Arks Max (70%)

Just throw in a 30% augment aid (20 excubes at excube shop) and you got your guaranteed 4-slot piece with 120 R atk, 5pp, 10hp which should really be enough for now