Invasion During Quests. Invading Other Players. As A False Spawn Recruit.

The Invader Feature Could Be Implemented During Missions . Other Hostile Players Invade Hub Players During Quests The Invaders Can invade With Other Players As A Team.

The Invaders Should Have Items That Neutralise Use Of Items or Casting This Would Reduce The Hub Players Survival.

This Could Also Serve As A Unique Game Mode / Class Role Called False Spawn Recruit. There Can Be A Ranking System in Pso2 On Best Consecutive invasions. The Invader After Completing Their Objective Will Receive Rewards And Titles Accordingly.

The Players That Successfully Defeat A invader Will Receive A Item / Badge To Make Something Special.

How To Stop Invasions : The Player Can Block Invasions By Using A Item SEGA can make, This will stop invasions For A Set Period. If The Player Has Real Players on Their Party Invaders Can Invade. If The Player Has NPC Party Members, Invaders Cant Invade. Invasion Examples 217859b0-6bb9-4eaa-a58c-fe01bea28a15-image.png Invaded By False Spawn Recruit This Would Go Along With The Lore Of Pso2

061be55b-0883-4c12-9cd5-95a82b9f65a0-image.png

Multiple Party Invasions

acb9dff3-383c-4917-96fb-694559824819-image.png

you want to bring the most annoying element of Souls game to here when players do ludicrous amount of damage in one attack and kill any player right away, this will make the game umplayable and even if is a separated mode no one will play to keep dying all the time from 1 attack

@Jamesmor said in Invasion During Quests. Invading Other Players. As A False Spawn Recruit.:

you want to bring the most annoying element of Souls game to here when players do ludicrous amount of damage in one attack and kill any player right away, this will make the game umplayable and even if is a separated mode no one will play to keep dying all the time from 1 attack

You mean the most fun. But lol yeah this does not belong in PSO2, PSO2 PVP already neuters a lot of stuff to their basics for a reason.

@Golden_Syrup You know, there is an old saying, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. This is one of those cases. If you want to play Dark Souls, then play Dark Souls. Please stop coming up with ideas that take away nuance and originality from a game, that would then see it become a boring carbon copy of another game, or some badly thrown together amalgamation of multiple other games. Its for that reason alone, I don't agree with this idea.

We sort of have a minor version of this with the imposter ARKS emergency code. It'd be neat to see more done with that concept. Maybe not in this same way, but something to beef it up more.

@ApollosAmour yeah how we vs other Ark Operatives in Story Episodes they are technically invaders.

Yeah, not sure that would be do-able in PSO2. It is an intriguing idea though.

Completely don't want PvP like that in the game. Just wait for Emergency Code: Clone to be widespread (is it even in the game yet?)

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Invasion During Quests. Invading Other Players. As A False Spawn Recruit.:

Completely don't want PvP like that in the game. Just wait for Emergency Code: Clone to be widespread (is it even in the game yet?)

I haven't seen it yet. But if Clone actually used proper AI (Such as what you set to your friend avatar) it could actually prove a real challenge. But from what I understand, it only uses basic AI based on the class of the character.

Also, to @Golden_Syrup, I already made this suggestion a while ago as one of my PvP mode suggestions: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/632/the-inevitable-player-versus-player-pvp-suggestion-thread

In my suggestion, players would be synced down to that of the same level as the hosting player. Area transitions would be locked, and would not unlock until either the invading player dies, or the host player is slain. (The invading player is transported to the same area as the hosting player.)

@GM-Deynger Sega Could Consider The Idea In Other Ways.

@Golden_Syrup Yes, it is intriguing. Just having pvp be more of a natural occurrence, as opposed to a gated feature.

As a choice for those who want it on their private runs or something? Yes. Imposed on everyone on public runs and expeditions? Definitely not. And also not as a requirement to obtain anything needed for the main game either. I don't pvp, and forcing pvp down my throat would only make me leave the game and never look back.

pvp features should have their own blocks that don't conflict with regular pve blocks and have their own pvp oriented rewards.

@ZorokiHanuke Dont activate a ember that way the invaders cant be summoned to your hub world. in Ps02 terms dont have Party Members.

@Golden_Syrup Having party members shouldn't effect that. And you just ignored what the man said. Not something, shoved down everyone's throat. If it's really wanted by the community, one it should go through a voting poll, and two, it should be a selectable option, rather than something that's passively active.

@Anarchy-Marine i told him how to not have invaders come to his hub world.