Make Emergency Code: Capture come up faster

By the time it comes up the sub-boss is usually already dead.

So true. Though I kill it anyway because it is too annoying to try capturing it.

@Weirdo Especially when you have a change-over code, capture and I am like ♥♥♥♥ it.

All the announcements. Like it's downloading the audio from the server every time it needs to announce something.

@Cakewalk8000 said in Make Emergency Code: Capture come up faster:

@Weirdo Especially when you have a change-over code, capture and I am like ♥♥♥♥ it.

I had it show the change-over the moment I killed it.

Who actually bothers to capture stuff anyway? Just kill it.

@Not-A-Bear said in Make Emergency Code: Capture come up faster:

That's what I do.

@Not-A-Bear I believe a capture gives better drops, and if it is a rare miniboss and capture actually worth it, somehow...

@Not-A-Bear said in Make Emergency Code: Capture come up faster:

extra EXP, extra drop, extra meseta?

Yesterday I killed two falz arms while looking for pet eggs on floating facility, and AFTER the kill, the whole change code happened......

oh, also, Other than luck, another actual player or being a summoner, what you all use to keep the boss inside the cage thing?

@ZorokiHanuke get the aggro on the NPC ally and position them inside the circle with ally commands in quick menu, stick em there and then use the terminal.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Make Emergency Code: Capture come up faster:

@ZorokiHanuke get the aggro on the NPC ally and position them inside the circle with ally commands in quick menu, stick em there and then use the terminal.

I see. ty. Reminds me I should take at least one NPC on every expedition.

@ZorokiHanuke NPCs still give you 5% triboost, so if you have no party you should still always bring 3 if the MPA limit hasn't been reached yet. +25% triboost is better than +0%

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Oh, I know that one. I just got used to solo because it gives me a calmer run without too many distractions. And expeditions are not my source of anything. I get exp from keys and dailies, rares from UQs, and meseta from scamming Jerkes. 🙂

Thanks guys! I'll bring this up to the team.