I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?

Don't you guys find it weird there's a post here but there's no name attributed to the user and the complete first post and title of this topic is blank? What are we even discussing?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

Don't you guys find it weird there's a post here but there's no name attributed to the user and the complete first post and title of this topic is blank? What are we even discussing?

I see the name and topic fine. I am confused on this post.

@YagyuChan alt text

Also, fun fact, if you have a user blocked, any topics they create are completely hidden, and you can only access them when someone posts in them and it shows up as the latest post on the subforums list. It ends up being similar to what @Kurumi-Tokisaki said, but it just starts with the first response with no trace of the opening post.

@AndrlCh said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

@YagyuChan alt text

Also, fun fact, if you have a user blocked, any topics they create are completely hidden, and you can only access them when someone posts in them and it shows up as the latest post on the subforums list. It ends up being similar to what @Kurumi-Tokisaki said, but it just starts with the first response with no trace of the opening post.

I see

@RainGnyu said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

I am still lost! Am I here or not?

This is like, the plot of this whole game....

Hi all. My mistake. Mistook him for a different user.

i kinda liked where this thread was going lol

and the fun was ruined, at least was funny while it lasted

@Silvalance said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

Also I wonder how often GMs check threads. One that was constantly getting bumped with 41 pages seems like one that might need a constant look at.

GMs always check threads, you don't have to doubt them. They just changed the ban method, that's all.

I figured, I was wondering how often specifically.

This was an existential crisis in thread form.

Cool.......I am still lost!

@RainGnyu said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

Cool.......I am still lost!

You were dead, but GM Deynger returned to Gateway ship bought a Moon Atomizer went back to the field and used it on you to gain 40 FUN (since it's still within PSO2 Day hours) and now you're alive again. Rejoice, for life is sacred! Do better to protect it, maybe don't use fighter as main class since you'll die often.

@RainGnyu You are always a member in my heart. 🤡

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

I figured, I was wondering how often specifically.

Very often, they are a team. Everyday they check the forum.

@GM-Deynger You should have replied with a picture of a moon atomizer!