I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?

GM Deynger @GM Deynger said!

I expected to come in here and close this thread due to a flame-war, but was pleasantly surprised by the civil discussion going on. However, I feel the topic has changed slightly, and the original poster is no longer a member of this forum, therefore I'm retiring the thread. Please feel free to continue the discussion in a new thread.

You don’t exist! You’re not really here. I’m typing to myself. But how did I get here? This topic shouldn’t exist...

Help. Me...

YOU JUST GOT EVICTED BOYO!

I am confused!

you're no longer a member of these forums.

Stealth banned. :0

O N E S & Z E R O S

..Forums obviously used a Moon Atomizer.

(Actually, I think the GM just meant that you hadn't posted in a while and it was getting more and more side tracked)

GM claimed that RainGnyu is not longer an user of this forum, but he is still here.

As IP ban does not exist on this forum and users can create as many accounts as they want, then the GM has banned the user spiritually, so he doesn't exist now, whatever he says is just a mosquito.

GM, I love you! You had a great idea and it really works!

I am still lost! Am I here or not?

you are like the Schrödinger's cat no one can confirm if you are here or not

@RainGnyu said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

I am still lost! Am I here or not?

download.jpg

@Silvalance said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

GM claimed that RainGnyu is not longer an user of this forum, but he is still here.

As IP ban does not exist on this forum and users can create as many accounts as they want, then the GM has banned the user spiritually, so he doesn't exist now, whatever he says is just a mosquito.

GM, I love you! You had a great idea and it really works!

Banned to the netherrealm. Not even the elder gods will save you...

Context -

Capture.PNG

Also I wonder how often GMs check threads. One that was constantly getting bumped with 41 pages seems like one that might need a constant look at.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in I am lost! No longer a member of these forums!?:

Also I wonder how often GMs check threads. One that was constantly getting bumped with 41 pages seems like one that might need a constant look at.

GMs always check threads, you don't have to doubt them. They just changed the ban method, that's all.