How to get that "Celestial War God" title?

Any idea on getting it? It seems like Story quests dont give you out such title, so I wonder how other players have obtained it, since I see them running around with this title?

Celestial War God is the title for getting Fighter to level 75+.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Titles

As stated above, and here is a link for all your title needs.

I've got a follow-up question for this, though:

The titles are account wide, but the stat bonuses are not? I'm pretty sure there are some items I should be able to use on an alt by now but cannot due to not meeting stat requirements.

@Furious said in How to get that "Celestial War God" title?:

The titles are account wide, but the stat bonuses are not?

The stat bonuses are all-class and account-wide including cross-class and cross-ship. I noticed when I had a character on Ship 1 it received the boost from a character on Ship 3 reaching level 75 with a different class.

I think the boosts still count as base stats. Is it possible your character was so far short of the requirement that they're still short even after getting the boost?

@Miraglyth

I've got a 75 Techter alt that is 54 TEC power short of being able to use the Revolsio wand, which seems pretty extreme.

@Miraglyth

I've got a 75 Techter alt that is 54 TEC power short of being able to use the Revolsio wand, which seems pretty extreme.

Rings and Armor don't count toward base stats. Nor do weapon stats. Only Title Bonuses, Mags and Skill Trees count toward base stats, besides base stats. The game will also force-unequip any piece of gear that no longer can be equipped if you unequip your mag and your base stats fall below the requirement. So it's not possible to cheese it with gear stats even if they counted.

You're right, it does.

Edge Revolsio needs 730 TEC Pwr to equip. A 75 CAST (either gender) Techter with a pure level 200 TEC Pwr mag and only the Techter class bonus has 730 TEC Pwr, and other races get more than that.

So my first question is if you have a pure level 200 TEC Pwr mag equipped.

Definitely not, nor did I the first time around. I know racial stats are a thing and all, but surely there isn't that wide of a gap between a Newman and a CAST? I'm going to have to pay attention as the other alts start hitting that level range.

@Furious The difference in CAST (both genders) and Female Newman TEC-Pwr is the widest stat gap in the game, at ~14% (not counting Title Bonuses and such).

At lv75/75 Te/Hu with all Title Bonuses and without a TEC Mag or TEC-Pwr Ups, a CAST will have 676 TEC-Pwr, while a female Newman will have 757 TEC-Pwr.

And just for the sake of showing the whole spectrum:

Gender/Race Te/Hu 75/75 TEC-Pwr Te/Hu 80/80 TEC-Pwr
M Human 699 722
F Human 722 746
M Newman 745 770
F Newman 757 782
M/F CAST 676 698
M/F Deuman 728 752

@Miraglyth said in How to get that "Celestial War God" title?:

A 75 CAST (either gender) Techter with a pure level 200 TEC Pwr mag and only the Techter class bonus has 730 TEC Pwr, and other races get more than that.

I forgot to mention - this is also without a subclass at all. The weakest level 75 subclass for TEC Pwr is Ranger or Gunner, both of which still give this combination an extra 75 so you'd only need a level 125 TEC Pwr mag to use Wand Revolsio. Not being able to do so is more than a class boost title issue.

@AndrlCh said in How to get that "Celestial War God" title?:

The difference in CAST (both genders) and Female Newman TEC-Pwr is the widest stat gap in the game, at ~14% (not counting Title Bonuses and such).

Also not counting equipment, which is arguably the bulk of stats and reduces the impact of racial/gender differences, if that eases anyone's concerns about not being min-maxed. At 75+ with a good enhanced 13* you're generally looking at 2200-2800 of your primary attack stat before working on augments, so that hopefully gives the above chart some helpful context.

Man, I guess I just didn't realize what a huge difference it was between the two. I knew it was there, just never saw the raw numbers laid out like that.

Thanks for your time and research on that. I was convinced the bonuses just didn't work like I thought they did.

@Miraglyth said in How to get that "Celestial War God" title?:

The difference in CAST (both genders) and Female Newman TEC-Pwr is the widest stat gap in the game, at ~14% (not counting Title Bonuses and such).

Also not counting equipment, which is arguably the bulk of stats and reduces the impact of racial/gender differences, if that eases anyone's concerns about not being min-maxed. At 75+ with a good enhanced 13* you're generally looking at 2200-2800 of your primary attack stat before working on augments, so that hopefully gives the above chart some helpful context.

We're talking Base Stats, so equipment is irrelevant to the point if you can't equip it. In general, racial stats are trivial for equipment requirements, but that is assuming that you have a matching Mag, so in situations like this they become much more obvious since it is actually impossible for certain race/genders to equip certain items, even with the 120 PWR from full Title Bonuses.

We're talking Base Stats, so equipment is irrelevant to the point if you can't equip it.

I'm aware, and I've addressed your equipment requirement difficulties separately. At level 75+ you really should be considering at least a level 125 mag of the class' primary stat, and with the right mag no racial/gender/class combination will ever miss out on equipment.

I was just extending the chart to note that stats from other sources (equipment, mags, skills and class boosts) proportionally reduce the effect of racial/gender stat differences. It's a separate point.