Why the sub-class level requirement? Especially in solo missions...

TL;DR: I get bored out of my mind playing anything other than Bouncer using Jetboots and get annoyed that I can't use my level 67 Summoner Sub-class in Solo PD/Premade Deus 4 man when I know I'd do more damage, meaning I'd clear faster, and even take less damage than I do when my level 80 Techter is sub. =_=

Or at the very least why 75 or 80? Sure I can level them but my enjoyment of the other classes is legit rockbottom and so it feels like a chore to do, though I am of course doing it, just slowly.

I have almost 600 hours in the game, and I have played Bouncer for I'd say 90% of it, and I also only ever use Jetboots with the exception of Client Orders that require me to use a specific weapon (sigh).

The levels on other classes starts with my only other level 80, being Techter, which has been my sub-class for I'd say 550 hours as I didn't know sub-classes were a thing and didn't really care too much either as I was having too much fun on Jetboots to care lawl.

I have also finally started leveling another class (kind of... I get bored very quick and move on back to Bouncer). The class being Summoner, its currently at level 67 and at this point, leveling it has become a nightmare...

Now here's the thing, I do far more damage, and I take quite a lot less damage when Summoner is my sub-class, than when Techter is (love you though, for other reasons<3).

So why am I not allowed to use Summoner in Solo PD? Heck, why am I not allowed to use it in Deus 4 man, at least if the party is premade...?

And here I will post a single damage number comparison between Summoner Sub-class and Techter Sub-class...

• Done on Rockbear Damage Calculation
  • Weapon is +35 Homura with trash augments to upslot it (+10 TEC PWR)
  • Buffs used are Alliance Attack Buff Level 8 (20%), Shifta Drink (Attack Up L) and Shifta Buff
  • No fields were used.
  • Both hits were at maxed out Focus Gauge
  • Both hits were done mid-air
  • Only looked at blue damage lines, hit on the head.

• Jetsweep Kick with Techter sub: 303691
  • Jetsweep Kick with Summoner sub: 426350

😤 Let me use Summoner in solo PD and premade groups at least, though it will get to the point when I can use it... eventually lul.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏But thinking about having to level them all again when level cap is raised is enough to give me nightmares. '-'

Not to mention Class Cubes for the stoopid skill point quests...

I love this game, even if only for my beloved Jetboots, the really fun augmenting system (except the part where you have to farm 100 EX-Cubes for the 40% Augmentation Aid lol) and also the bosses.

But this game sure has some annoying limits forced upon you for seemingly no reason. '-' This includes the atrocious camera zoom limit where if you're melee and you're fighting a big boss, you might as well turn off your screen as you'll see nothing anyway. xD

As well as some wonky forced semi lock-on system where, for example Grand Wave, being the worst one in my case, can suddenly decide to target some garbage behind you or some dumb pillar in Floating Continent off in the distance somewhere when there's a mob right in front of you. And the only way to stop it is by weapon actioning out of it. AaaAAaaAh let me turn this dumb semi lock-on off. 😧 And the fact that you stop and kick on tree's and poles and all the destructible garbage in the way aaaaaaaaaah. '---------'

/rant over I guess 😛 Ended up ranting about almost everything I find annoying lawl.

Level requirement when you drive the AIS for the entire run is even worse.

Level requirement is only there to impede you, most damage is in your gear past 70/70 lol