Music you are listening to right now:

Simple, simply post the name and track you are listening to, or post the media link / video of it instead.

Lemon Demon - Everybody Likes You

Deafheaven - Canary Yellow

@Rantious said in Music you are listening to right now::

Favorite new album

This is how I got my username, I love Anamanaguchi!

@AnamanaAU I've been wondering that for quite some time now looooool. I went to see them for the album premier of Endless Fantasy.. but we made the mistake of taking the train into NYC. They had three opening bands and didn't get on stage until like 10:45 PM and the last train home was like... 11:30 PM so I only got to see like three songs 😣 😾 😭

@Rantious said in Music you are listening to right now::

@AnamanaAU I've been wondering that for quite some time now looooool. I went to see them for the album premier of Endless Fantasy.. but we made the mistake of taking the train into NYC. They had three opening bands and didn't get on stage until like 10:45 PM and the last train home was like... 11:30 PM so I only got to see like three songs 😣 😾 😭

Damn! I've had to miss a bunch of headline acts because of public transport. I don't think they've ever been to Australia, so you're better off than I am!

@AnamanaAU ;-; Hit the boys up on Twitter and be like AYY COME DOWN HERE M8S. Looks like they're touring UK this year so maybe they'll do Aus eventually?

@Rantious @AnamanaAU I listened to some Anamanaguchi! Pretty awesome to find people with similar tastes ^-^

I listen to a bunch of different stuff but currently liking this a lot , also this , Lastly this

@Clain said in Music you are listening to right now::

@Rantious @AnamanaAU I listened to some Anamanaguchi! Pretty awesome to find people with similar tastes ^-^

I listen to a bunch of different stuff but currently liking this a lot , also this , Lastly this

Duuuuuuude those are killer tracks. I'll have to listen to more tomorrow.

Reminds me a little bit of Saint Pepsi.

PSO2 Omega Enchanted Forest Battle Theme

22 Hours Later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FttFw57LPDY (Since I don't want to double post.)

The Smiths has been accompanying almost everything I do recently. . _ .