Hunter General Discussion

Here you can discuss Hunter in general, and bring up any topic as long as it is relevant to Hunter Mains. Examples would be builds, best practices, meta, etc. To begin, I'd say I really enjoy the aspect of Parrying. Due to this, whenever I use an alternate class, I try to find whatever is closest to parrying to keep my survival up. How do y'all practice parrying / charge parrying, and how efficient are you with it? Are you as obsessed with it as I am, or am I crazy?

I wish the skill tree had a place to put in a point so when releasing a charged PA it would also grant parry.

@Ranmaru Maybe a bit crazy. But probably not as crazy as feeling the need to tank like a tradtional mmorpg and wonndering if War Cry is worth investing in or not.

Does it apply to all, most or some bosses? How many should I invest so that its consistenly effective while generating my own amount threat to pull mobs in. But if I use zanverse to pull them in then I dont really need it?!

I need help to create the ultimate paladin and idk which direction to take.

@Kovaden said in Hunter General Discussion:

@Ranmaru Maybe a bit crazy. But probably not as crazy as feeling the need to tank like a tradtional mmorpg and wonndering if War Cry is worth investing in or not.

Does it apply to all, most or some bosses? How many should I invest so that its consistenly effective while generating my own amount threat to pull mobs in. But if I use zanverse to pull them in then I dont really need it?!

I need help to create the ultimate paladin and idk which direction to take.

If you want a Paladin type of role, main Techter and sub Hunter, you'll be really strong, nearly unkillable, and have access to tech abilities and strong buffs, and also do pretty good damage.

There's a lot of flex in the Techter plan I made, basically pick whichever element you want to dump points into in your skill tree.

https://bit.ly/3alMGOI

In order to fight things, you just suck them in with Zondeel and then beat on them with your wand while having Wand Lovers turned on.

Edit: revised the Hu tree in the linked build.