@nabgil1 As far as Soaring Blades, What I typically use is Dash Wing as my movement PA, Immortal Dove as my ability to "ground" myself, Justice Crow for slow moving big enemies that are far away, and Kestrel Rampage as my gear spender. The basic way to fight with soaring blades is less about being in melee, and more about using photon blades and photon blades Fury effectively.
A very simply combo is simply, Jump into the air, normal attack then weapon action to hover in place while you use photon blades to deal damage. Once your gear gauge is full, move in on the enemy with Dash Wing, then Hit baddie with Kestrel Rampage, use Immortal Dove, and retreat back out of range with your weapon action-- bonus points if you have Photon Blades Homing ring. Essentially, repeat this combo action until your Photon blades Fury is expired, then swap to Jetboots, activate Rapid Boost, grand wave, weapon action to Deband into Movement gale, use weapon action to trigger zanverse, then Strike Gust Zero until your Gear gauge is full, weapon action into Shifta and finish the combo with Jet Sweep Kick (weapon action after charge) for a little bit of Falcon Punch-ery.
Preferred Skill tree set up:
Photon Blades Homing Ring
Kick and Tackle Ring
Fun elemental spells to swap your boots element to (I reccomend Ramegid Type 0)
Strike Gust Zero
1Jet Sweep Kick
Blood for the blood god
Bake at 350.
For quick weapon swapping, and Sub-pallet swapping, use chat commands and use something similar to these:
Chat command 1:
/mpal1 /spal1 /sr KickandTackle(L)
Chat Command 2:
/mpal2 /spal2 /sr PhotonBladesHoming(L)
Set up 2 separate sub-pallets, one for each weapon, and relevant skills, and related stances (elemental stance, Rapid Boost, Crit Field, Break Stance, Photon Blades Fury, Megiverse, etc.)
video for ease on how to set this up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKi5vbF5A8M
Wall of text free rotation (Starting with Soaring blades):
- Activate Critical Field
- Activate Photon blades Fury
- Normal attack, soaring blades weapon action, normal attack (this will keep you stationary in the air) repeat until Gear gauge is full.
- Soaring Blades weapon action until gear fills.
- Move in on enemy with Dash Wing
- Kestrel Rampage
- Immortal Dove
- Retreat to minimum safe distance and repeat steps 3-8 until Photon Blades Fury expires.
- Swap to Jet Boots (preference is to set this as chat command 1)
- Activate Rapid Boost
- (Optional activate elemental weakness of baddie) Grand Wave towards baddie, then weapon action to activate fully charged Deband.
- Surging Gale weapon action cancel to skip the first set of attacks and instantly cast a charged Zanverse (When a player inflicts damage to a target while standing in the field, 20% of the damage inflicted is dealt again as Wind damage.)
- Strike Gust Zero until your gear gauge is full, then weapon action to cast fully charged Shifta.
- Jet Sweep kick (extra damage done with weapon action.
- Repeat steps 12-15 until Rapid boost expires.
- weapon swap back to Soaring Blades (chat command 2) and repeat all steps.
((Multiple edits for readability))