Will EU have re-runs of previous AC Scratch Cards or do we have to give in to exploitation?

So I really love this game, but the AC and SG Scratch Card System leaves me feeling somewhat cheated.

Regarding the AC Scratch Cards, a lot of the outfits/hairstyles I want for my characters are only available from AC Scratch Cards which ended before the game released in the UK. The Crimson Dawn Duskwake Outfits, Dragon Wings, Dragon Horns or Amalti Hair the list goes on.

Yes, I could buy the Duskwake Shadow Basewear from a Player Shop if I had over 200m Meseta (last time I looked or 400m to buy it twice and have it available to all chars) but the game does not allow you to make that kind of money quickly and therefore the prices keep rising.
I feel that the AC Scratch Card system is designed to promote exploitation unless of course there are AC Scrath Card re-runs but I have not heard or seen anything about this.

SG Scratch Cards? Well considering that items you get from these are unmarketable, then these become a waste of money (if you buy SG). I don't have any male characters so the male items I get are useless and the SG Swap Shop leaves a lot to be desired.

It would be less of a problem if the SG Swap Shop allowed you to trade say 20 SG Recycle Badges for an SG Ticket which allows you to pick any item from a current SG Scratch Card.

I DO love this game and will continue to play, but I wish the Devs would consider some kind of Scratch Card re-release for us EU players who had no choice but to be late to the table.

I absolutely agree with you. The fact that microsoft botched up their release so badly drives me mad, too- I wasn't able to actually play the game until its Steam release.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8060/open-beta-ac-scratch-revivals

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7949/sg-swap-shop-exchange-ticket

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8066/feedback-way-too-many-limited-time-untradeable-cosmetics

I would suggest making your voice heard on these threads in the in-game suggestions forum as well.

It would make sense to me if they went on rotation. Once the final set is released they will rerelease the first set again. It would literally be dumb for them not to implement this since:

• It is relatively easy.
  • Japan isn't going to give us more PSO2 content with the release of NGS.
  • It's more money.
  • It keeps interest in playing PSO2 and keeps its market alive.
  • It pleases people who haven't been able to catch the previous scratches like yourself.

@Astral-Storm said in Will EU have re-runs of previous AC Scratch Cards or do we have to give in to exploitation?:

I DO love this game and will continue to play, but I wish the Devs would consider some kind of Scratch Card re-release for us EU players who had no choice but to be late to the table.

I just want to mention, EU players actually HAD a choice. I am in EU and started playing right after the beta.

This doesn’t really help with the other items but you can get Amalti hair relatively cheap on ships 1 & 3 still, I believe I paid 42m for mine last week. Not chump change for sure but it’s not the 500m price’s I’ve seen for some of those other things.

I would love a re-release someday, as a newer player, I’ve missed out on a lot of scratch.

@Scerms77 Yes but that choice was not advertised because I never heard of it. The game was not available in the Xbox Store in the UK until very recently. The only way we could get the game before then was to change our Xbox Location to the US and then download the game from the US Xbox Store. We could then play the game, however we still could not purchase Scratch Cards without a US Credit Card.

Hi all, your voices have been heard, and your message will be communicated to the developers. Thank you for sharing!

There is also the issue when buying stuff from players that you can't search for things you haven't seen making it harder to search for things even if you know it exists.

There will be a revival scratch in the future, a reddit post found game files of them.