Uncensor the word aids

Because when writing like augment aids or enhancement aids it gets censored in game... (like why?) Alternatively could we just have an option for no profanity filter?

Why would words used on items be in the filter on the first place?

I think there is an option for no profanity filter. I know mine doesn't work- I don't remember turning it off but it used to be on and it definitely isn't anymore.

I also know there's a way to turn it off via doing something in the files of the game. But I didn't do that and it still magically stopped working. So if there really is no option- should be easy to have one.

@MoldyAsp33874 said in Uncensor the word aids:

I think there is an option for no profanity filter. I know mine doesn't work- I don't remember turning it off but it used to be on and it definitely isn't anymore.

I also know there's a way to turn it off via doing something in the files of the game. But I didn't do that and it still magically stopped working. So if there really is no option- should be easy to have one.

pretty sure you've installed PSO2 tweaker if yours "doesn't work".

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Uncensor the word aids:

Oh.. That is true. I do use the tweaker- I didn't know that turned it off by default.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Uncensor the word aids:

Oh.. That is true. I do use the tweaker- I didn't know that turned it off by default.

tweaker alters the game files and has its own chat filter. mostly just for meseta spam from what I know, I don't use it and don't intend to but if you don't then lots of silly things are censored like uwu and aids.