Are there any VERY long hair options or accessories that cover the ears?

Because I just got fox ears for a glamour, and want to hide my normal Human ears.

I think that one of the longest hairstyles that is in the Global version that I believe covers the ears is the Jenius Long Hair from the Shining Scratch.

Unfortunately, we don't yet have the hair-type accessories that can cover ears easily.

@AndrlCh said in Are there any VERY long hair options or accessories that cover the ears?:

Jenius Long Hair

Also Sylphos Hair if we're going with this length.

I made do with one of the default long hair styles and shrank the human ears as much as possible, sadly I still need to find a set of fox ears and tail

Amalti hair is perfect for it. Hair comes down to your ankles and has side pieces framing the face. I wear twitchy cat ears with mine along with long ribbon A and there’s no elf ears showing on my character.

I don’t think it gets any longer than Amalti.

@Milk said in Are there any VERY long hair options or accessories that cover the ears?:

Amalti hair is perfect for it. Hair comes down to your ankles and has side pieces framing the face. I wear twitchy cat ears with mine along with long ribbon A and there’s no elf ears showing on my character.

I don’t think it gets any longer than Amalti.

It shows ears on Human.

@coldreactive

Easy to wear accessories with for the full look. I have short Newman ears that get covered completely. I prefer long ribbon A or white winged earrings with it but the side pieces of the hair compliment a lot of accessories for a seamless look.

@Milk said in Are there any VERY long hair options or accessories that cover the ears?:

@coldreactive

Easy to wear accessories with for the full look. I have short Newman ears that get covered completely. I prefer long ribbon A or white winged earrings with it but the side pieces of the hair compliment a lot of accessories for a seamless look.

What accessory covers the ears? Ribbons don't. The buns don't (they don't come down far enough.)

@coldreactive

Any accessory can, you tweak it with position/angle/size. My favorite is Long Ribbon A so I drop the bows slightly, sitting just above where my Newman ears are. Play with the proportion, make accessories slightly shorter or fatter while sticking to the head so the hair isn’t clipping through it.

Edit:

There’s also extensions. I own two pairs of twintails. One are fuller and high up on the head, another at the base of the neck. I push the hair closer into the head so it looks like extra hair instead of twintails.

So my default look is Amalti hair, Twitchy Cat Ears, Long Ribbon A and I believe my extensions are called Double Twintail? I’m not in game atm. I always edit every accessory.

No thanks, I'll go with the Sylphos hair for now until an actual accessory presents itself. I've tried all that I could with various accessories for like 8 hours a couple days ago, and nothing worked.