Survival Dungeon Game Mode Where Players Ascend Floors.

A 1 player Game Mode Survival With Unique Rewards.

After Ascending 10 floors They Will Fight A Boss That Is Randomised.

The Bosses Can Drop Key Codes With Different Element and Number ( Key Codes Are Used To Open Locks To Secret Doors Or Chests)

After 15 Floors The Player Will Reach A Check point In Which They Can Save Their Progress.

Should The Player Become Incapacitated They Will Lose Their Floor Progress and Return To The Beginning.

This Is a Survival based Game Mode No HP Items Allowed The Player Would Regain Health By Defeating 10 monsters Consecutively.

Challenge Mode is already a similar thing to Palace of the Dead from FFXIV. Try it out from the Block Selector.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Dungeon Game Mode Where Players Ascend Floors.:

Challenge Mode is already a similar thing to Palace of the Dead from FFXIV. Try it out from the Block Selector.

Extreme Quests are also similar to that.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki This Is Survival Based.

extreme quest is survival even more the solo challenge that is you alone against several bosses in a row

There is an upcoming Ultimate surveillance with 999 floors.

@SleeprunnerInc

For real?? 😹

@Golden_Syrup

Also wanted to mention Eternal Tower from PSØ is deemed very fun among fans and sounds similar. I made a suggestion for something like this in the NGs thread, let's hope for the best!

@Redex Yup.

And before anyone can say anything, you can only do 5 floors a day to my understanding so it's gona take some time to complete it.

@Golden_Syrup and it's really hard, if you complete a lap you get a special title.

@SleeprunnerInc

Awesome, can't wait.

Also divide quest is pretty much similiar as it as well not as many floors persay but it's definitely fun to do with a huge difficulty scale to it. Also, I believe you are talking about depth 999 aka Remnants of Other Worlds which is also a fun thing to do for most high skill/speedrunner players later on if you want to test your skills. At depth 999 you pretty much die at one hit (unless you have the hunter skill tree skill). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGj6Ri4kKM8 if you want to see it being done by hero.