Launcher mobility walking and shooting

The Ranger Class When Doing Their Normal They Stand Still This Makes Them Vulnerable The Ranger Class Should Be Allowed To Take Steps As They Initiate Their Normal Attack. i.e Being Able To Walk As They Fire. ( The launcher )

They can move when using their normal attack on Assault Rifles.

You make a lot of threads and for many of them the fix or feature or reason for being like it is- is already in-game or apparent. Just gonna say.

@coldreactive the exclusive weapon for the ranger class needs the same ability since it is the exclusive weapon for that class.

@Golden_Syrup said in request to allow the ranger to move while using their normal attack:

@coldreactive the main weapon for the ranger class needs the same ability since it is the main weapon for that class.

Rifle IS the main weapon for Ranger.

Please stop making threads. Almost everything you post is stupid and uninformed.

@Golden_Syrup rifle is the main weapon of Ranger and they can move using rifles, Rangers even have a bonus for shooting while moving, they can't move with the launcher because is a giant cannon

@Not-A-Bear my post arent stupid im smarter than you.

@Jamesmor the launcher could do with mobility when using.

@Not-A-Bear the rifle can be used by the gunner and ranger. The launcher is exclusive to the ranger. i want better mobility for it.

@Golden_Syrup said in request to allow the ranger to move while using their normal attack:

@Jamesmor the launcher could do with mobility when using.

No, it doesn't. I've played Black Mage in FFXIV and various other burst DPS classes/jobs in other MMOs to know that launcher is fine without mobility.

@Golden_Syrup Just.... Take a look at your threads. Your threads alone take up more than HALF of the top two pages of suggestions. That's spamming. Don't do that. If you have a bunch of ideas it's better to compile them all in one or two threads, or respond to someone elses' thread who suggested something similar to what you want.

Now, to address your topic.... what you're suggesting almost certainly isn't going to happen in current PSO2. It's by design that all the older classes feel stiff compared to the soon-to-be released scion classes. What you're askingMIGHT happen in NG, as trailers seen so far suggest that NG might give scion class-esque mobility to every weapon/class. All we can do is wait and see.

@coldreactive The Launcher User Is Pretty Much A Machine Gun in size wise And Machine gun has Mobility the user can move and fire.

@coldreactive The Launcher User Is Pretty Much A Machine Gun in size wise And Machine gun has Mobility the user can move and fire.

Fine, we'll add your mobility to launcher, but as a drawback, launcher can now damage YOU too. (a la Team Fortress 2.) I hope you're ready for all the angry people wanting to know why all of their launchers now instant-kill them because they all do 4000+ damage per hit.

In a way- Launcher has more mobility than rifle with it's rocket rodeo zero >_>/... But yeah- the purpose of launcher is to give Ranger a convenient way of mobbing. aoe to clear groups which is something the high damage low spread of rifle arts lack.

You're foregoing all balance and logic with your threads- it's hard to tell if you're serious or not. But you need to lay back a bit. You seem to have a lot of ideas to maybe make a thread that you can add to that details them in points rather than make a thread for each one when they're so simple and not going to grab a lot of attention anyway.

@Tarina The Threads Are Separated to keep each topic organised. And Im Sharing Suggestions That Others havent Shared Yet.