Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.

@Clain true, but the off-topic remarks have more substance than the initial on-topic one.

This thread has a high potential of being sacked, so might as well enjoy each other's company first!

@John-Paul-RAGE True, waiting for it to be taken down but now we grow as a community 😄 and also learn who to stay away from lol

I like that positive mindset.

Though now curious, Do people really consider founders packs to be cash-grabs? I never really thought of them that way, just kinda cool stuff for a good price. Though I've seen some REALLY expensive ones in the past for different games.

Come on guys, To say its not a cash grab is really white knighting for Microsoft. They clearly want to sell the Xbox with this launch and I'm pretty sure we will see ads everywhere about PSO2 coming to NA on Xbox. What will be interesting is how long they will hold up the launch on PC so they can sell Xbox

"Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it."

Good thing I'm a whale. I will be supporting the game with thousands of dollars invested. Cash grab or not, Microsoft and Sega is a business, profits come first--nothing wrong with that in a capitalistic society.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

@Clain true, but the off-topic remarks have more substance than the initial on-topic one.

This thread has a high potential of being sacked, so might as well enjoy each other's company first!

Saturday. Otherwise it would of closed awhile ago

I mean is it really bad if they try to advertise for the Xbox? Wouldn't it help the game if anything? I mean I been waiting for this game for awhile but not everyone might be searching for this game or sure if they want to play a game that's considered "old".

@SamuraiCrazy said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

Saturday. Otherwise it would of closed awhile ago

No reason for it to be closed. Report vulgar and off-topic posts, and stay on topic. This is a valid subject matter to discuss, whether Sega/Microsoft likes it or not.

There is nothing else to say. Anything beyond that is negative and hurts the community while doing nothing productive. Let's be patient.

I think there is one easy solution to all this, just don't play until it comes to PC

@Jarfaru7600 said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

Come on guys, To say its not a cash grab is really white knighting for Microsoft. They clearly want to sell the Xbox with this launch and I'm pretty sure we will see ads everywhere about PSO2 coming to NA on Xbox. What will be interesting is how long they will hold up the launch on PC so they can sell Xbox

And that is a perfectly decent strategy. And very good business. People will either buy an Xbox, like me, or they'll wait.. a small.kinority will cut oft their nose to spite their face. Microsoft acquiring and releasing PSO2 and bringing it to the west wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts. It was and is business and we all eventually profit from it.

@Kedlin313 Yeah, I pretty much agree to this.

I agree. Microsoft is a business, and this seemed to be a sound strategy, which benefits us, and them. I see nothing wrong with that. Again, regardless this will simply pass, and we'll be enjoying our time together and forget this happened.

@Ranmaru True 😄 Doesn't matter about Xbox vs. Pc stuff right now. We will be all playing together and I look forward to that ^-^!!