Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.

@Winsock said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

@SamuraiCrazy If you keep saying "by Summer" it will confuse some people lol

Yes/no. With spring, they act like the seagulls from Finding Nemo " Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now?"

Halo 3 best halo.

@Havox3 said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

PC status - second class citizens, I have to go dig through twitter to find out if PC is still happening "soon" or delayed or what happened.

I understand Microsoft is bankrolling the localization and is pushing to clear old Xbox inventory before new console holiday sales, I however find the insinuations that I have to quietly like said status and not raise my displeasure is ridiculous.

In general your frustration is valid, and expressing that you would prefer the reverse would be better for you is fine, because that is how you feel. Yet anything beyond that, is childish. Now mentioning status is a bit ignorant, PC usually has releases come to it first, and any exclusive game isn't made exclusive to put down others. Mentioning status implies you think you have a superior status to Xbox One users, which I don't think should be anyone's mindset here. You have to consider those that only own an Xbox One and how they feel. They mentioned PC would be in spring, which I assume shall be in one month.

Lol console fanboys are more toxic than political people these days.

I hope it stays Windows only cause of people like OP. 😄

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

Lol console fanboys are more toxic than political people these days.

I hope it stays Windows only cause of people like OP. 😄

Did you even read the OP or is this a failed attempt at sarcasm?

@Neosolidus12 I read it, I enjoyed it, and it has zero impact on the success of the game.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

@Neosolidus12 I read it, I enjoyed it, and it has zero impact on the success of the game.

Now that is something I can agree with.

@Neosolidus12 XBOX has always gotten the short end of the stick in the past when it came to having early access to games that would be multi-platform, so it is nice to see Microsoft out there hustling for early access.

Kinda annoying that so many people are bent outta shape about it, but when Destiny 2 pampered to Sony and Monster Hunter World gave Sony exclusive weapons, no one was on the verge of a boycott over "scummy money grabbing".

This post is deleted!

@Neosolidus12 said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

This is complaining for the sake of complaining, are all the people complaining too dumb to realize that without microsoft-xbox there would be NO PSO2 in the west at all?

Yo dawg I heard ya like complaining.

So I put some complaining in this complaint, so you can complain while youz complainz.

Y'all welcome homey.

@Alexandrious947 said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

@Neosolidus12 said in Microsoft's cash-grabbing is scummy, and I won't support it.:

This is complaining for the sake of complaining, are all the people complaining too dumb to realize that without microsoft-xbox there would be NO PSO2 in the west at all?

Yo dawg I heard ya like complaining.

So I put some complaining in this complaint, so you can complain while youz complainz.

Y'all welcome homey.

lol I was rather worried that no one had ran with that... lol

@Rantious much disappoint.

Halo 3 for sure, simply because the evolution of the community in Halo 3 was the climax of the series.

That was also when XBOX allowed new accounts to have a free 48 hours (or a week if you had a code from a new game) of XBLG, so rocking new accounts with fun names was great.

Me and all my friends made TEAM RKT accounts and steamrolled to the mid 40s before getting clapped by the boosters.

This thread became about so many things lol