Are there any lfg things to use on pso2?

Well I'm looking for a way to find parties that wanna hunt specific stuff like a lfg group or something does anyone know any I'm on ship 1

Alliances are good. Other than that you can either try soliciting people directly through area chat (try the cafe if the gate area doesn’t work), or you can try jumping into peoples parties directly through the join quest interface. Granted the last one is a crapshoot most of the time, but it’s how people have been doing it for forever.

Group chats might be useful too. I have no idea how often they actually get used as I've only ever used them to fulfill campaign requirements and I'm relatively antisocial in-game, but if for whatever reason you don't want to jump alliances, maybe you could find a group chat that's based more on a specific type of content.

Seems like PSO2 Global would benefit from labeling different blocks as recommended for different types of gameplay like JP apparently has, but who knows if/when they'd do that.

When making a party, check the "open recruitment" box (i think that's what it's called) That'll make your party show up at the top of the list.