IS the Dragnier Flower outerwear under a different name?

i swear i cant even get it to come up in advance search. Ive noticed for a while that certain search terms just dont even find anything even when i can find the item in the shop search by endlessly scrolling.

Item Name Cache only holds a certain amount of data, so stuff gets pushed out over time, making partial searches practically useless. If you know exactly what you are looking for, then you need to skip the partial search/candidate list and just input the item name directly and hit one of the Search options at the bottom.

The Fashion Database on bumped should make it easier for you to find the exact name of what you are searching for, so you can just copy and paste it.

@AndrlCh that site was helpful, thanks.

Also, just as a tip when not just copy/pasting names, the exact name search ignores all non-alphanumeric characters, including spaces. Sadly it still counts annoying letters with accents.

So if you want to search for Dragnier Flower [Ou], you can actually just type dragnierflowerou into the bar and it'll find it. Great for when you're feeling especially lazy. But if you wanted to search for the Règle Jacket [Ba], you'd need to type règlejacketba, with the accent.

@Akonyl good to know, thank you.