Casual outfits? JP only?

So, I am horrible at finding out costume info on google. I keep finding the base starting outfits. I have been skimming twitch streams and seeing like baggy sweaters (male and female) Casual dresses, Kimonos and just other chill looking less.. uptight sci fi stuff lol

So my question is! All of that is JP only?

I've just been trying to look up CAst costumes. To see what ones make you look more Android than robot.

@Aperture-Mage You will want to go Female cast then. From what I have seen the males always look like transformers.

haha, transformers are amazing! but I find it a bit odd the female casts are humanoid and the males are enforced machine. @PhantasyStar369 Oh i came across this site before! this is why I was curious about the casual outfits... almost all over them are under special events from the Japanese version.

White Snow Christmas Happy Wish New Year Sweet Honey Valentines Ect.

So we would have to wait almost a year and pray these things pop up in NA? Guess I am just worried NA will not get any casual outfits.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/

This is a good place to find those extra outfits, it's a bit behind but it's got a lot of years' costumes on there! Each scratch has its' own costumes! Since these came out on a month by month basis, there's no telling how many of these will make it over to the NA version!

thanks @Aviarei I think I just found the only downside to the game for me >< most of the casual outfits/kimonos and such I like appear to be from collab events we will not get.

@SpookyOh AC scratches are sometimes collaborations, but a lot of them aren't- a lot of the outfits were made original for PSO2 so I don't doubt a good chunk of these will make it over at some point, unless you're referring to collab-specific items like the Eva or Final Fantasy items and stuff!

Wait this site you linked is showing ones the other sites didn't @_@ so confused lol I guess I will have to wait and see. I know it's kinda dumb, but I am not playing to be epic OP.. I just wanna dress my lil arks up and derp around helping people.

Cirnopedia is really outdated, bumped is probably the most up-to-date fansite! I get that, I got like 7 or 8 characters on JP, mostly to dress them all up!

Probably not even worth worrying about now because you'll get attached to something then be heartbroken when it's part of a collab. that didn't get licensed for Western.

@SpookyOh said in Casual outfits? JP only?:

So, I am horrible at finding out costume info on google. I keep finding the base starting outfits. I have been skimming twitch streams and seeing like baggy sweaters (male and female) Casual dresses, Kimonos and just other chill looking less.. uptight sci fi stuff lol

So my question is! All of that is JP only?

http://picocloset.web.fc2.com/

Ooo that one is fancy! thanks

Oh. I also like transformers... But my plan is creating a character who looks like Wren (the Android from the original series). I hope I will be able to do so.

picocloset is super useful for seeing all the different alternate colors of a costume, it's a shame the person running it stopped updating it it! I'm sure you'll be able to, they've added a lot of android-like accessories and outfits!