Another update and we're still missing Episode 4 content?

Lol I made a post about this last update and the update before that and the update before that yet still this hasn't been corrected yet. I've reached out to PSO2 Support (took them a month to get back to my last time) and we're still in this predicament. So is there an official statement as to why Extreme Quest "Bounds of Corruption" (Episode 4 Part 1 or Part 2) is missing? I'll tag all the GMs again this time but please can I get an official statement.

The importance is also Episode 5 announcement does not mention anything about any new Extreme Quests which in Episode 5 we're supposed to get Phantom but Episode 4 should have already received Bounds of Corruption

Not as important but we are also missing Clarissa III camo from Zig.

Also still missing is voice tickets, "All the content" huh? I guess next time when a developer suggests such a thing we can't believe them.

@Vashzaron said in Another update and we're still missing Episode 4 content?:

Not as important but we are also missing Clarissa III camo from Zig.

That’s the most serious issue with this game right now. My matoi collection is just not complete without it 😰

It’s amazing we’ve gotten years worth of content in a matter of weeks, and yet people are still complaining about the one thing we didn’t get on time. We will eventually get all the runs, just because jp got them at a certain point, doesn’t mean we will. Some things we will get later, and others we will get earlier like nem/raven weaps, got those way earlier.

When was Extreme Quest "Bounds of Corruption" actually released? I know it has episode 4 mobs (I played said quest on jp and have been waiting for it here). Did it actually come out in episode 4 or episode 5 though?

Edit: Yeah it did come out in jp episode 4, just looked it up.

We have had the skill rings from this quest un-makeable (currntly in our skill ring shop) for a month and a half now.

I know episode 5 has team Extreme Phanatical Phantoms and solo Extreme Phanatical Phantoms. Can't wait for those, though we aren't gettin those till Bounds of Corruption is out.

I really just hope the devs didn't forget the quest exists.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 You're kind of wrong, people aren't really complaining about content (although some are like myself). Most people are complaining about the lack of clarification on things. Who ever is in charge of releasing information to the public is telling us next to nothing outside of "Here are some brand new scratch tickets and Urgent Quests". Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 does this as well and the game isn't exactly doing well either.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Mate it's literally content that has already been released, translated properly (somehow NA team literally messes that up just see the posts showcasing that) and all I've asked consistently was clarity as to why we're not getting this yet or why is it delayed. I know you wanna be a boot kisser there's plenty of your types through-out every game who stress "Devs are 100% good at everything" kinda mindset but you're not helping so refrain from commenting mate.

@Maxwell said in Another update and we're still missing Episode 4 content?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Mate it's literally content that has already been released, translated properly (somehow NA team literally messes that up just see the posts showcasing that) and all I've asked consistently was clarity as to why we're not getting this yet or why is it delayed. I know you wanna be a boot kisser there's plenty of your types through-out every game who stress "Devs are 100% good at everything" kinda mindset but you're not helping so refrain from commenting mate.

Well it clearly hasn’t been released yet, if it had we could do it. It has nothing to do with ‘boot kissing’ I just don’t freak out whenever we don’t get something as soon as jp did in their timeline. Did I say devs are good at everything? I don’t remember seeing that anywhere, all I said was that we are getting some content earlier and some later than what jp did, very big difference.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I asked for an official statement because as they stated per road map with their "All of the content" slogan EP5 is coming and we still do not have EP4 content that was released during its part 2 on jp. It not following the same release procedure isn't the problem the problem is there is no information indicating why it isn't coming yet or why it's been repeatedly delayed.

Is there a problem with asking like I did last update about an official statement as to why it's delayed? I don't think that's a problem but you seem to take it as such hence why I stated you were a boot kisser defending me having the audacity to ask why it's delayed.

@Maxwell said in Another update and we're still missing Episode 4 content?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I asked for an official statement because as they stated per road map with their "All of the content" slogan EP5 is coming and we still do not have EP4 content that was released during its part 2 on jp. It not following the same release procedure isn't the problem the problem is there is no information indicating why it isn't coming yet or why it's been repeatedly delayed.

Is there a problem with asking like I did last update about an official statement as to why it's delayed? I don't think that's a problem but you seem to take it as such hence why I stated you were a boot kisser defending me having the audacity to ask why it's delayed.

Theirs nothing wrong with asking about why something got delayed, but you already said you got a response. I have no idea what the response was, as you haven’t said, but I can work out those rings came out 6 weeks ago, you said took 4 weeks to get a response, so even if you requested that information first day, that’s only 2 weeks ago, which means it’s very unlikely the response would of changed in that time.

It’s very unlikely you will get a response from the GMs has they have said they can’t comment on anything that hasn’t been stated officially.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I did say it took 4 weeks to get a response and that was during EP4 release where I asked the question which was months ago iirc. @GM-Deynger last time stated he would reach out but then nothing was followed up not even a "Hey there were hiccups, it'll be out in the future" that's not a definivitive answer as to when it will come out but it's something.

The issue is they've added titles for phantom and the rings in francas cafe which can only be obtained by completing bounds of corruption, so the logic in it still not being out when the rings was out during I think EP4 Part 2 of NA release still baffles me which as why I've kept the threads going each EP4 part X release till I get an official answer (even an half ass'd one would suffice tbh).

I just want to chime in by "All the content" doesnt mean they HAVE to follow JPs release timeline. I am sure by the end of ep6 we SHOULD have all the content. If we don't have all the content by the end of their road map then yeah many will be piss.

I do agree they need to be better at releasing announcements and upcoming patch notes. I can see the frustration with the rings situation and they should have address something about it regarding the materials we can not farm to craft it yet.