Fresh Finds Daily Items a Repeat of Last Week?

Erm...did something happen to PSO2 NA and you guys are closing up shop so you don't care anymore?

What's happening?

If there's a mistake, please don't wait until the next maintenance to fix them.

We missed out on the Gothic Maid Dress and Tea Shop dress two weeks ago when Fresh Finds was simply taken down for like two weeks? Now are we going to miss out another two weeks of Daily Items because of another mistake so everything repeats themselves for two weeks?

Why is Fresh Finds such a magnet for problems? o.O?

The recommended items? They were set to last for 4 weeks this time.

@Miraglyth The "Daily Items" that changes daily.

Whoops, misread. Reviewing PSO2 Dictionary, yeah it seems today is a repeat of the daily items from 02 September, exactly two weeks ago.

@Miraglyth said in Fresh Finds Daily Items a Repeat of Last Week?:

Whoops, misread. Reviewing PSO2 Dictionary, yeah it seems today is a repeat of the daily items from 02 September, exactly two weeks ago.

This feels like an LUL moment combined with a BRUH moment, is that what this is cause I hate it.

I was pretty disappointed but I snagged some pompoms. I’d like them to move on from the cheer outfit now. I just want that maid outfit so badly.

Repeated again. I don't mind repeated items but I wish they would give us repeats of some of the older stuff we didn't RECENTLY get the chance to buy.

Plus you can snag duplicates for alts.

I don't mind the repeat cuz I can get dups to make the accessories account wide

It looks like we're gonna get 2 weeks of repeats then. This is really sad.

What's really happening? Is this the way Fresh Finds is going to be run? Can we get some official answers? Are we looking at a cycle of 2 weeks of new stuff and 2 weeks of repeats from now on? Or is this a mistake?

If it's for account wide, why not just let us buy 2 of each for all cosmetics? 😢

There are a couple accessories from the past 2 weeks that I really want to double use, so idm. But I hope they don't end up taking the whole thing down for 2 weeks again like last month.

Anyway, yes they really should allow us to buy more than one. I would even be willing to pay 2-5x the regular SG price to get a 2nd ticket for double using. I feel like I'm not the only one either, so maybe they should consider this? Could get them even more money from SG buyers... come on SEGA, milk them.

I really wanted the ribbon for my alts so I’m not too disappointed but this is going to get old fast.

Any notice from Sega would be greatly welcome. If this was intended why was no notice made of the change? It's not bad since some people can actually make the accessories account wide but I myself also wanted to see new stuff since theere are things from the JP server I'm hoping show up eventually and they may show up on the Fresh Finds shop.

complain on the forums about not getting 2x of the accessory you wanted from FF

sega un/intiontally made todays FF a repeat

complain on the forums about getting 2x of the accessory you wanted from FF

sega no longer makes FF repeat

complain on the forums about why FF never repeats

@AC-GLINT

Yep, this garbage forum will never be happy.

@n_n You could say that again.