What’s new? Patch notes weren’t listed.

Any new extreme quests? Ultimates? Any exp or drop rate boosts anywhere?

The in-game Information window presents three campaigns not yet shown on the website (yet?) or Twitter:

Special Breakthrough Training: EP1 to 4 Clear Campaign

Sept 16 - 29/30

• 5 times clear - 30 SG
  • 10 times clear - 50 SG
  • 15 times clear - 232: Glamour Pose 2

September 16 Login Campaign

Sept 16 - 29/30

• Login everyday - 100,000 EXP ticket x5, 30SG
  • Login total 5 days - Augment Transfer Pass x1, 40SG

Urgent Quest Campaign

Sept 16 - 29/30

• Clear 5 UQs - 30SG
  • Clear 10 UQs - 50SG
  • Clear 15 UQs - AC Scratch Ticket x1

There's a limited-quest under the Main Quest category. A title for beating it once with a10 SG reward, and another 100 SG from a title when beating it on Ex-Hard with an S.

A 100% Drop/Exp boost for Deus and its trigger is also in effect.

Besides those and the 4 person Yamato fight, I think that's it.

Did they censor (or uncensor) anything?

@Michelle said in What’s new? Patch notes weren’t listed.:

Nothing to do with story quests it seems. I see no new quests. Ready to Explode is still there, and Xiera still says this in it:

7a345c31-9f56-47c3-9824-d950e5261ca0-image.png

I wonder if Xiera still calls Deus Esca: "Phantasm Yamato"

I would really like to know when we're gonna be able to attach skill rings to 12* units. We're long overdue for that....

@Miraglyth said in What’s new? Patch notes weren’t listed.:

Nothing to do with story quests it seems. I see no new quests. Ready to Explode is still there, and Xiera still says this in it:

Thank you for checking 😊 I had uninstalled the game, I'm waiting for changes that can convince me to come back.

Thank you for checking 😊 I had uninstalled the game, I'm waiting for changes that can convince me to come back.

mothing will change, the game is always going to be a mindless grind for fate drop rates its been like this on jp for years

Did you need to borrow my phone?

@Phantom-KenOhki said in What’s new? Patch notes weren’t listed.:

mothing will change, the game is always going to be a mindless grind for fate drop rates its been like this on jp for years

Oh, no problem, I didn't mean gameplay, I love pso2, I've been playing it for 8 years, I've never been bored. I was referring only to the censorship of the Global version. Some players really care a lot about this, but it doesn't limit gameplay. It's just a matter of principle. I'm sure it doesn't concern you, and neither do many others in this forum.

@failures_not_flattering_is_it said in What’s new? Patch notes weren’t listed.:

Did you need to borrow my phone?

Unfortunately as I said I have uninstalled the game and cannot verify myself. Censorship is not something that appears in SEGA's official changelogs. They hide certain changes.

Speaking of changes the website seems to be acting up for me in the last few minutes. Maybe they're updating the maintenance page with notes now.

Holy SG Batman. 30 ticket a day for logging in.

Probably shouldn’t have augmented that 210 cannon last night and waited -_-.

In any event!

I'm more concerned about that 100 SG title for beating a limited-time quest on XH with S rank. That sounds like it'll either be a formality or a nightmare and after the Operating Terminal debacle I'm not in the mood to be screwed out of 100 more SG.

Add lobby with a really irritating song playing to the list.