Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?

@Jamesmor Honestly it should be pretty embarrassing that Rappy Burst (which is a fan website) works better than the main website for collecting the UQ schedule.

@NotWhoUThink is because Google Calendar is not intuitive like other other calendars, Google did mess up a lot doing this calendar but after you learn how to use it then will work perfectly and because Rappy Burst is being using it for a while they know how to put the info there to work

It doesn't work on Edge, I'm on Xbone and checking the schedule on there was easy, now Ihave to go to a third party to get it. This makes no sense.

@Kodiakmax-101 Edge uses Microsoft Hotmail calendar and is a different platform so it won't syncronize with Google Calendar, if you want to use that one you gonna need to put the info directly

@Kodiakmax-101 I mean to be fair this is pretty par for the course with Sega, changing things without giving a reason why or without telling anyone is pretty common for them.

@Vashzaron said in Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?:

I am ok with it after I found out in the top right you can change the layout to "schedule"

This.

Once I figured you could turn into a simple schedule mode, everything was right in the world.

@Blade-Syphon said in Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?:

@Vashzaron said in Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?:

I am ok with it after I found out in the top right you can change the layout to "schedule"

This.

Once I figured you could turn into a simple schedule mode, everything was right in the world.

Even easier solution, just go to Rappy Burst and literally not have to deal this at all. Simple yet effective.

@NotWhoUThink

I mean, it's literally the same thing now - regardless of what site I go to, it's one click for me.

@Altoh said in Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?:

Oh if you have a google calendar it tries to merge with your current calendar to make one big mess. It really does not help.

Only if you click on the +Calendar button in the bottom right on the Urgent Quest announcement page. (At least on Firefox.)

I've designed a system to take in the google calender stuff they're using now and automatically create the old schedule stuff. I've made one for the next week, as seen here:

alt text

They'll be posted in PSO2 Fleet's discord (https://discord.gg/qQf5uDh, in the #uq-schedule channel), but feel free to post them wherever people want them. If there's specific places people think I should post them, feel free to let me know. Thanks!

@Aida-Enna said in Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?:

I've made one for the next week, as seen here:

GMT is 7 hours ahead of PDT. That chart seems to say it is 3 hours behind?

@Miraglyth for what I can see they are inverted but yes is in the wrong time gap

Not inverted either. 12:00 AM PDT is 07:00 AM GMT.

for the 3 hours gap they will be inverted, if not the time gap will be 9 hours in some of then, now if you look the ones in the end the time gap just makes no sense at all

@Jamesmor said in Can they not just post the schedule anymore? Google calendar?:

for the 3 hours gap they will be inverted, if not the time gap will be 9 hours in some of then

That's not inverted. The inverse of 3 hours behind would be 3 hours ahead. And don't let the rows surrounding midnight confuse you; this chart shows GMT as either 3 hours behind or 21 hours ahead for all rows.