Calling out to the GMs

@GM-Bear @GM-Beemo @GM-Beppo

Anyone have any idea on Part2 urgent quest schedule? :3

just curious since today is not on Part1

They've been doing this every urgent quest change. We'll get it during the maintenance. You're just going to have to deal with not knowing UQs at all today, even though you'll see some were scheduled.

@coldreactive

Still is a problem. The japanese version doesn't have to deal with this, nor should we. Nor should we say "it's okay, they almost always don't do it". It's not hard and it is not complicated.

There's an open suggestion in the suggestion forum about this. They l did post the new schedule a day earlier two weeks ago, but even after positive feedback it's lapsed back to not being published in time today.

Our news system is hosted on a third-party aggregator/etc. I don't know why. I usually can't load it at all anymore. If it does load, it tcan take up to 5 minutes.

And I don't mean the actual news pages, I mean the content in them is hosted on a third-party site.

@coldreactive said in Calling out to the GMs:

Our news system is hosted on a third-party aggregator/etc. I don't know why. I usually can't load it at all anymore. If it does load, it tcan take up to 5 minutes.

The problem with the news articles loading is because they added a timezone converter plug-in. Just reloading the page up to 5 times gets it loaded just fine.

@Ragnawind said in Calling out to the GMs:

The problem with the news articles loading is because they added a timezone converter plug-in. Just reloading the page up to 5 times gets it loaded just fine.

Not sure why it takes so long to load and firefox's status bar says it's having trouble loadingon a different domain name, rather than pso2.com

Not sure why it takes so long to load and firefox's status bar says it's having trouble loadingon a different domain name, rather than pso2.com

The only other things that should be shown being accessed are a cdn on the PSO2 domain and doubleclick links, which is part of the blogging software they use, which includes Google advertising. The issue with those pages not loading properly only occur on those that have times and/or dates. It must be something to do with their timezone estimator, based on the scripting of the pages in the news section, since that it was the infinite loading comes from. Anyway, that is enough off-topic conversation.

As for the UQ schedule, it would be nice to have it, but they normally don't seem to post them until late in the evening on Tuesdays. It might be best if they list up through Tuesday in the previous schedules, rather than only through Monday.

And I don't mean the actual news pages, I mean the content in them is hosted on a third-party site.

I just scroll down and hit refresh a few times until the page decides to load, but I'm glad that it's not just me that that's happening to.

If it actually turns out to be related to a timezone converter of all things, that's pretty funny.

It must be something to do with their timezone estimator, based on the scripting of the pages in the news section

The fact that it began when the conversions first appeared is a pretty big giveaway too.

As for the UQ schedule, it would be nice to have it, but they normally don't seem to post them until late in the evening on Tuesdays. It might be best if they list up through Tuesday in the previous schedules, rather than only through Monday.

Yep, that's something I've been asking for on Twitter for months and mentioned in that suggestion topic. Apologies for not linking it earlier - here it is.