So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@Squishyfied said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@ey thats pretty funny because its only a 4 augment, a lot of money was wasted to make this, not even worth. now if it was 6-7 even with a might/cast/precision (4's)and stam4 or modulator on a GOOD unit that's worth it were we are at in episodes and perfectly doable. but this right here is a meme and a waste of time. I really think the guy screwed up and wanted to see if it was possible but what a waste.

Don’t forget we have ability passes now, so those augs can be transferred to any unit now, only costs 5 passes for a 4 slot. Plus we will eventually get S augs and Add ability for units, which can be used to upslot to 8.

Not so simple if they don't implement affix capsule for most god tier affix like JP is doing, or implement receptor that come from mobile games that are linked to PSO2, without those will be impossible to make weapon/unit with only god tier affix.

@LordCloudStrife said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@Squishyfied said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@ey thats pretty funny because its only a 4 augment, a lot of money was wasted to make this, not even worth. now if it was 6-7 even with a might/cast/precision (4's)and stam4 or modulator on a GOOD unit that's worth it were we are at in episodes and perfectly doable. but this right here is a meme and a waste of time. I really think the guy screwed up and wanted to see if it was possible but what a waste.

Don’t forget we have ability passes now, so those augs can be transferred to any unit now, only costs 5 passes for a 4 slot. Plus we will eventually get S augs and Add ability for units, which can be used to upslot to 8.

Not so simple if they don't implement affix capsule for most god tier affix like JP is doing, or implement receptor that come from mobile games that are linked to PSO2, without those will be impossible to make weapon/unit with only god tier affix.

Yeah we are missing a few things atm, we should get the receptors at some point. They’ve already found a way to introduce them into the game on weaps, through the challenge shop

@PrinceBrightstar

Very nice, considering how many slots that is, and the augs they have access to, I feel pretty good about this.

F8878937-9743-4703-9A75-E5E00D564914.jpeg

@PrinceBrightstar

Very nice, considering how many slots that is, and the augs they have access to, I feel pretty good about this.

Classic Returner V, i have the title for 50 abductions XH on JP, i use on my units together with mana reverie, crackV, ether factor and astral soul(soon guardian soul).

@LordCloudStrife said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@PrinceBrightstar

Classic Returner V, i have the title for 50 abductions XH on JP, i use on my units together with mana reverie, crackV, ether factor and astral soul(soon guardian soul).

Damn that a lot of Abductions, I’ve got a way to go before I hit 50

@LordCloudStrife

You may know this from so many Abductions, is their any way to improve or guarantee I get the vet resolve III, with 2 slots instead of 1? I’ve been rolling on the special effect up on the deband drink once I’ve done a fair few TA’s, but I have no idea if that has any affect considering it’s a reward from clearing the run and not a drop from the crystal

@LordCloudStrife

You may know this from so many Abductions, is their any way to improve or guarantee I get the vet resolve III, with 2 slots instead of 1? I’ve been rolling on the special effect up on the deband drink once I’ve done a fair few TA’s, but I have no idea if that has any affect considering it’s a reward from clearing the run and not a drop from the crystal

NO, its rng, unit is a clear quest reward and only come with 1-2s.

@LordCloudStrife

Ok, so does special effect up, have any effect on quest clear rewards?

@LordCloudStrife

No

@LordCloudStrife

No

Ok thanks

@Squishyfied It's a really good affix, it basically did all of the hard work.

@T-R-A-S-H said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@Squishyfied It's a really good affix, it basically did all of the hard work.

Was that your affix? And if so, I noticed it’s not up anymore, did you manage to sell it for a bil? Or did you take it down?