So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?

4A262FDC-C736-4961-BF11-172EAEB0BDE9.jpeg

So found this on the played store today, someone is going to need very deep pockets, lol.

They probably made it just to make it - for no reason

Maybe it's an ad for their affixing service

Yeah they’re definitely possibilities. I mean they’re good augs, but that seems a crazy asking price

@ey thats pretty funny because its only a 4 augment, a lot of money was wasted to make this, not even worth. now if it was 6-7 even with a might/cast/precision (4's)and stam4 or modulator on a GOOD unit that's worth it were we are at in episodes and perfectly doable. but this right here is a meme and a waste of time. I really think the guy screwed up and wanted to see if it was possible but what a waste.

@Squishyfied said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

@ey thats pretty funny because its only a 4 augment, a lot of money was wasted to make this, not even worth. now if it was 6-7 even with a might/cast/precision (4's)and stam4 or modulator on a GOOD unit that's worth it were we are at in episodes and perfectly doable. but this right here is a meme and a waste of time. I really think the guy screwed up and wanted to see if it was possible but what a waste.

Don’t forget we have ability passes now, so those augs can be transferred to any unit now, only costs 5 passes for a 4 slot. Plus we will eventually get S augs and Add ability for units, which can be used to upslot to 8.

I don't know how that xfer system would work. but atm it seems a waste to my knowledge of augmenting. to upslot that at 4 aug's atm you'd need 3 of these and i bet the augment rate is trash. If you know how the transfer system works that'd be nice to know.... Do you need the same augmented base +fodder. or can u have this pos4 aug go into a 8 + 4 augs from base?

@Squishyfied said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

I don't know how that xfer system would work. but atm it seems a waste to my knowledge of augmenting. to upslot that at 4 aug's atm you'd need 3 of these and i bet the augment rate is trash. If you know how the transfer system works that'd be nice to know.... Do you need the same augmented base +fodder. or can u have this pos4 aug go into a 8 + 4 augs from base?

How the transfer ability works, you have a base and a fodder item. For a basic transfer so say for example to transfer those augs to a clifard unit. You would need to select a clifard unit with 4 slots as the base unit, then that unit has the fodder. You will then select all 4 augs and pay 5 ability passes to transfer, and that’s it no fuss no muck.

It gets a bit more complicated adding in S augs and add ability, I’ll post a link to a site that’s explains it all

@TEN-SQUARE-3 thats amazing thanks yes it makes sense that 4aug isnt so useless atm but 1bil ahh nopes lol when u can just make it. thats pretty nice post though thanks for the info hope it works out like this then its a grindier version of augmenting but easier.. It's more like a tier system after that change in xfer system which is NICE. it's more of a build by layers. than a get 3-5 x augs on a specific augmented piece then smash. at the very end he talks about the over all smash and dash to make monster affixes from 3-aug8 pieces . but I don't think it'd be necessary + guardian soul would be a bit easier to make with xfering.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 thats amazing thanks yes it makes sense that 4aug isnt so useless atm but 1bil ahh nopes lol when u can just make it. thats pretty nice post though thanks for the info hope it works out like this then its a grindier version of augmenting but easier.. It's more like a tier system after that change in xfer system which is NICE. it's more of a build by layers. than a get 3-5 x augs on a specific augmented piece then smash. at the very end he talks about the over all smash and dash to make monster affixes from 3-aug8 pieces . but I don't think it'd be necessary + guardian soul would be a bit easier to make with xfering.

Yeah it’s a really nice system, why my vet resolve V, and aether factor is only 4 slots as well, i main force so I went for casting V and elegant, instead of all augs. I’ll eventually be able to build it all the way to 8 slots. Yeah I have no idea how the system will work in regards to guardian soul.

And here I am just planning to use welfare units until NGS.

If I had a billion mesetas, they're all gonna be spent on cosmetics. :3

Vets resolve is the "Returner" aug from JP right? Yeah that's the prime deep pockets augment if so.

Oh Returner V (aka veteran resolve in NA), is a god tier affix very hard to farm, even on JP is one of the most expensive affix, because on JP mission pass going to add astral soul/ether factor/mana reverie affix capsule, the search for Retuner V increased and double his price, making it to be relevant affix again on market.

On NA affix will be a lot more hard if they don't implment soul and factor receptors fast(a affix that come from mobile games).

@kztm said in So, anyone gonna spend a Billion Mesta on augs for a unit?:

And here I am just planning to use welfare units until NGS.

If I had a billion mesetas, they're all gonna be spent on cosmetics. :3

I know a few people like that, we are constantly debating wether fashion or augs are the real end game.