Let's go over the primary means of obtaining fashion in this game. All of the methods listed below are limited-time banners, etc, and as such impossible to obtain- especially for those who started late for one reason or another.

• AC scratch: limited time, tradeable
  • AC scratch bonus: limited time, untradeable.
  • SG scratch: limited time, untradeable.
  • Mission pass: limited time, untradeable.
  • Fresh finds: limited time, untradeable.

This is NOT a good look for the long-term health of the game. Newcomers will see cool outfits, go to buy them, only to find out that... they can't. No matter how much they want to, no matter how much they're willing to pay, whether it be in AC, SG, or meseta... there is NO system in place to allow them to obtain these items after the fact other than just... waiting and praying for a revival that may never come. Doesn't do much to inspire confidence in the game, does it? So here's my suggestions for each problem.

• Mission Pass needs to allow you to purchase tiers from past seasons. If someone really wants to shell out 720SG + a gold ticket to get all the items from a past season, they should be able to.
  • SG scratches should remain up indefinitely, especially if we're not going to get the pick-anything ticket in the recycle shop like JP does.
  • Fresh Finds needs to be replaced with the Treasure shop from JP, which would give us the option to pay SG to refresh the current shop stock- and therefore have a chance at seeing past items again.
  • AC scratch... isn't that much of an issue at the moment, as everything is tradeable, but I would like to see revival scratches every few months to ensure that old stuff, scratch bonuses included, are brought back on a regular basis.

@Tarina said in Feedback: Way too many limited-time, untradeable cosmetics.:

Let's go over the primary means of obtaining fashion in this game. All of the methods listed below are limited-time banners, etc, and as such impossible to obtain- especially for those who started late for one reason or another.

• AC scratch: limited time, tradeable
  • AC scratch bonus: limited time, untradeable.
  • SG scratch: limited time, untradeable.
  • Mission pass: limited time, untradeable.
  • Fresh finds: limited time, untradeable.

This is NOT a good look for the long-term health of the game. Newcomers will see cool outfits, go to buy them, only to find out that... they can't. No matter how much they want to, no matter how much they're willing to pay, whether it be in AC, SG, or meseta... there is NO system in place to allow them to obtain these items after the fact other than just... waiting and praying for a revival that may never come. Doesn't do much to inspire confidence in the game, does it? So here's my suggestions for each problem.

• Mission Pass needs to allow you to purchase tiers from past seasons. If someone really wants to shell out 720SG + a gold ticket to get all the items from a past season, they should be able to.
  • SG scratches should remain up indefinitely, especially if we're not going to get the pick-anything ticket in the recycle shop like JP does.
  • Fresh Finds needs to be replaced with the Treasure shop from JP, which would give us the option to pay SG to refresh the current shop stock- and therefore have a chance at seeing past items again.
  • AC scratch... isn't that much of an issue at the moment, as everything is tradeable, but I would like to see revival scratches every few months to ensure that old stuff, scratch bonuses included, are brought back on a regular basis.

^ THIS THIS THIS

So I already got annoyed at the fresh finds shop being down (summer event) and not extending it- now I look and find ANOTHER SG SCRATCH CARD WITH NON TRADEABLE ITEMS. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F__CK.

Its super annoying and I've mentioned it before I have zero incentive to play a roulette getting a hairstyle I want and end up with a bunch of crap I can't sell. Seriously, give your marketing team a smack to the head, like, I want to love the game but you guys keep doing such stupid stuff from censorship to these 'lock behind SG and make it untradeable crap'.

I've actually gone back to play BDO because at least if I spend my money, I get what I pay for in regards to outfits and buffs. So no money isn't the issue, its that I'm not gonna gamble it all away for a slim to none chance at stuff.

I should add that I'm ok with things being SG-only and untradeable, so long as it's always available in some way or form. Limited time + tradeable is also perfectly acceptable to me.

It's only when it's both that it becomes a problem. and.... hoo boy, does Global have a problem. I'd honestly be super curious to know the % of tradeable vs untradeable cosmetics. In JP it's probably a ratio of like.... only 10% SG/untradeable exclusives at most, but here in Global it feels more like 60% or more. 😕

I just want the pre-PC launch cosmetics to return in some manner. I think i'm fine with limited edition cosmetics as long as it's fair for all platforms and everyone gets some opportunity to get them and enough time to work towards them. But there were a lot of really nice cosmetics you rarely see simply because they were early in xbox life and not a lot of those people stuck around so they practically don't exist in-game. Those should return certainly.. PC has the much larger base so for only xbox players to have a chance to grab some of the nicer items is just unfair.- and lets those who played on xbox with those old cosmetics to name their own price and essentially be billionaires with no effort just due to how rare and valuable their cosmetics are.

It'd be nice- even if it was RNG based to at least know items have a chance of returning. For instance- fresh finds is a thing- but what if there were like- the 3 bundles that exist a week. + 2 or 3 set items. and then 2 or 3 completely random items from the beginning of the game to now- that were once in the SG shop. And for AC they could bring a banner back for a very limited time or do what JP has done before and have a sort of all-star banner at the end of the year that has all the most popular cosmetics together in an AC scratch. I know NA is rushing things and we have a lot of banners to get through but it doesn't mean they can't overlap with classic banners- we currently have 3 AC banners up with 2 SG scratch banners at the same time- having a wide selection to get through the content is working. Just not for those who missed out on platform exclusive items and can no longer grab what they wanted.

Maybe some sort of ticket, that you can buy with mission pass recycle bades, that lets you buy specific tiers or items from older missions passes would be a good idea