Let's go over the primary means of obtaining fashion in this game. All of the methods listed below are limited-time banners, etc, and as such impossible to obtain- especially for those who started late for one reason or another.
- AC scratch: limited time, tradeable
- AC scratch bonus: limited time, untradeable.
- SG scratch: limited time, untradeable.
- Mission pass: limited time, untradeable.
- Fresh finds: limited time, untradeable.
This is NOT a good look for the long-term health of the game. Newcomers will see cool outfits, go to buy them, only to find out that... they can't. No matter how much they want to, no matter how much they're willing to pay, whether it be in AC, SG, or meseta... there is NO system in place to allow them to obtain these items after the fact other than just... waiting and praying for a revival that may never come. Doesn't do much to inspire confidence in the game, does it? So here's my suggestions for each problem.
- Mission Pass needs to allow you to purchase tiers from past seasons. If someone really wants to shell out 720SG + a gold ticket to get all the items from a past season, they should be able to.
- SG scratches should remain up indefinitely, especially if we're not going to get the pick-anything ticket in the recycle shop like JP does.
- Fresh Finds needs to be replaced with the Treasure shop from JP, which would give us the option to pay SG to refresh the current shop stock- and therefore have a chance at seeing past items again.
- AC scratch... isn't that much of an issue at the moment, as everything is tradeable, but I would like to see revival scratches every few months to ensure that old stuff, scratch bonuses included, are brought back on a regular basis.