Bought AC, Not Showing Up [STEAM]

I recently bought the game through Steam and 500 AC, but the AC isn't showing up when I try to buy a new character slot. I haven't played PSO2 on any other platform until getting it on Steam, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Most people seem to have issues with Xbox/Steam getting mixed up or something, but I've only ever just now played it on Steam. Is there any fix to this?

It's only 5 bucks, so I'm not super stressed, but it'd be nice to know if I should just avoid making any purchases from now on.

Check your purchase history on Steam to see if it went through. If it did, try logging into a character and see if the AC shows up in-game on that character. If it does, you should then be able to go back to the main menu and buy the character.

i have the same problem for now and the ac it self is in my steam inventory

Same for me too

Just had same problem waiting for like 30 minutes tried logging out and in still AC in steam inventory and not in game

same problem here boys 😕 its been 1h

i just got the same problem like 10 min ago and just yesterday i bought 500AC and it went through but today it doesn't work

at the risk of necro-ing , i'm having the same issue. I have the AC in my steam inventory but it doesn't show up in-game. been over two hours now.

Same here. More than 2 hours and several re-login attempts, still in my steam inventory

Same Issue here, AC exchange ticket shows up in steam inventory but will not redeem when logging in or restarting steam.

@Apotik-ASEAN-2 said in Bought AC, Not Showing Up [STEAM]:

i have the same problem for now and the ac it self is in my steam inventory

Your issue is different, new purchasers of AC need to wait 24-48 hours for the AC to arrive in their account so they can make sure you're not a botter/scammer using a stolen credit card. They should've implemented this way back, but now it's here.

To people in this thread, If it's your first time purchasing AC they've added a 24 hour restriction as of todays update to any first time purchasers on steam, It's in the update notes.

"It may take up to 24 hours for the product to be reflected upon your first billed purchase. If over 48 hours have passed and the product has still not been reflected, please contact us through the Phantasy Star Online 2 Official Website."

IF this is your first time purchasing on steam, it can takes 24 hours. The same for me, my first purchase on steam, and I have not get my AC yet in the game.

Just received my AC few mins ago after 24 hours wait

So did the update reset (Have purchased AC=yes/no)? cause I'm having a similar issue even though I've purchased AC before multiple times.... I'll be patient and see what happens in the meantime.