Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.

I'm sure some of us whales would love to do that instead of running out and trying to access a premium feature only to have to spend the time to get it again. Could just deliver a mission pass gold to the visiphone every month on the new season too. This is intended for people who are here to stay, and since it carries across NGS and regular game I'm sure plenty of us would like a permanent way to get premium pass. I think it could be pretty profitable since we'd still be buying AC scratch tickets/SG cosmetics etc without having to worry about our sub fee anymore.

I'd buy it.

Give me a nice title to flex as well please 🙂

Can't current premium tickets be stacked? If so, how many can we stack? We also get a reminder message when we are a few days from running out of Prem, if you haven't turned it off in options.

I say this as workaround. But I know people who are very willing to get the equivalent to a life time sub.

@ZorokiHanuke They do stack, up to 180 days worth at a time.

However, you can buy as many Premium Sets as you want at a time and keep them in your Storage since the Tickets don't expire, so you can buy four 90-Day Premium Sets (360 days worth) for 14,400 AC, use two of the Tickets, then just use the others at a later time.

@AndrlCh Assumed as much. Thanks for bringing the numbers. At least to me, 180 days is already way too much to be attentive to a single game nowadays. I'm already running this one in more or less life support mode (dailies, weeklies, collect useless stuff, log off). My attention span for gaming is very diminished by now. But as I said, others may still want a lifetime sub feature. Sadly that's something we don't really see too often. A more down to Earth option would have been an actual sub charged automatically, with discounts when buying more months. Seen a few games doing that one. And because of the discounts, those wanting more time pay less for it.

@AndrlCh said in Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.:

@ZorokiHanuke They do stack, up to 180 days worth at a time.

However, you can buy as many Premium Sets as you want at a time and keep them in your Storage since the Tickets don't expire, so you can buy four 90-Day Premium Sets (360 days worth) for 14,400 AC, use two of the Tickets, then just use the others at a later time.

Good to know. I knew they stacked but not by how much. Looks like I'll always be buying 2~ when they expire then. Ty for the info.

Still if there was a permanent sub with a reasonable price (25000 is a little more than 1.5 year of sub value) I'd pick it up without any hesitation. Then focus on buying AC scratches and what not as they come out, maybe even SG stuff :D.

I feel a permanent Premium Set would need to give me a lot more than just permanent premium, considering premium is basically QoL for me.

A permanent premium that also adds exchange tickets at 15 and 45 scratches for all AC scratches would probably get me to open my wallet. Otherwise I'd just buy premium sets every 3 months. The game gives you a prominent display anyways so it's impossible to forget unless I haven't been playing.

@kztm said in Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.:

I feel a permanent Premium Set would need to give me a lot more than just permanent premium, considering premium is basically QoL for me.

A permanent premium that also adds exchange tickets at 15 and 45 scratches for all AC scratches would probably get me to open my wallet. Otherwise I'd just buy premium sets every 3 months. The game gives you a prominent display anyways so it's impossible to forget unless I haven't been playing.

i mean... the premium benefits are huge, even trading is locked behind it.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.:

Selling, not trading. You can still buy from the market without Premium. And there are plenty of people who rely on the personal shop tickets from FUN scratches for selling items in batches.

That's why I said that for me, premium is basically QoL.

@kztm said in Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.:

Selling, not trading. You can still buy from the market without Premium. And there are plenty of people who rely on the personal shop tickets from FUN scratches for selling items in batches.

That's why I said that for me, premium is basically QoL.

He said "trading", not buying from the market. Trading between people is indeed locked behind premium, and there is no pass that gets around that.

@Shinjukusomodin Ah yes, of course. I play mostly solo so it had completely escaped my mind. Thanks for the correction.

I'd accept it from a marketing perspective if it was 600-1000 USD or more. Allow me to elaborate...

It costs 3900 AC per 90 Days. If we take that and divide it by 90, we get about 43.3333333 AC per day.

Using that (Rounding down to 43 per day) we can times that by about 365.25 days per year to get 15827.5 AC per year.

We can further calculate the average person's expected play time... let's say at least 8 years... so we take 15827.5 and times that by 8, to get about 126620 AC needed to equate that.
Years Amount (AC)
Five 79137
Six 94965
Eight 126620

@coldreactive said in Sell a permanent premium pass for 25000 AC.:

I'd accept it from a marketing perspective if it was 600-1000 USD or more. Allow me to elaborate...

It costs 3900 AC per 90 Days. If we take that and divide it by 90, we get about 43.3333333 AC per day.

Using that (Rounding down to 43 per day) we can times that by about 365.25 days per year to get 15827.5 AC per year.

We can further calculate the average person's expected play time... let's say at least 8 years... so we take 15827.5 and times that by 8, to get about 126620 AC needed to equate that.
Years Amount (AC)
Five 79137
Six 94965
Eight 126620

Maybe the average hardcore player, it should still be accessible and cheap enough that it tempts some other people to buy it. The people who buy this pass are still likely going to keep buying AC tickets/SG/etc and it may promote even more revenue for SEGA. As this isn't an actual 'subscription based MMO' I think them getting that much money up front is a good amount of support. Although with NGS coming out I could see it being pushed to maybe 33000~ if such a thing like this were to exist.

(Unless by play time you don't mean time played, but figure it this way, if you're someone who's on/off then when you might be off 6 months, come back buy 1 month, leave again, etc. And many players go without ever using Premium. so I think overall anything around the 25000~ range would be profit and get more people who otherwise wouldn't pay a monthly fee.)

It's likely the premium service will be carried between both games, which would mean it would have to have a higher price as it is if you offered a permanent option.