How is your ship doing?

Ship 03 slowly dying. Hopefully EP5 will bring them back for a bit.

All ships and all games are constantly dying if internet discourse has taught me anything.

Ship2 is fine cuz I didn't let a Draenei fly it

Ship 3's fine from my perspective, but Idk. I don't socialize a whole lot in the lobbies or anything lol

Ship 2 seems fine.

@Matt said in How is your ship doing?:

All ships and all games are constantly dying if internet discourse has taught me anything.

Ikr. Only like 3 people logged into ship 1 all day, /s.

@ApollosAmour said in How is your ship doing?:

Ship 3's fine from my perspective, but Idk. I don't socialize a whole lot in the lobbies or anything lol

I remember Ki-Rin saying Ship 3 was dying months ago because challenge mode was. A subsequent comparison with the block populations and economy of Ship 1 showed it was on par.

Without major updates, the active population of all games will diminish over time barring an Among Us style surge of popularity driven by streamers and such, and this isn't really the game type for that. Note by active population I don't mean the number of players, but also the amount of time each day regular players play.

It'll be interesting to see how Episode 5 changes the Steam chart which is the only chart we've got to see, but as part of that it'll also be interesting to see how much a new episode gets promoted on the Xbox Live dashborad (or whatever it's called) and Steam. I kind of figure since Steam offers a limited number of promotional announcements per game/publisher that Sega are saving those for New Genesis.

@Miraglyth According to the forum, the game is dying more and more every single day lol

I figure the game will continue to see waves of activity with each update until NGS, but it'll be really interesting to see where it all goes after it drops.

I'm expecting to game to hover around 10K average with spikes on major content releases. I do wonder if it will ever break the all time spike of 20K.

I have characters on ships 1 and 4 and they look pretty busy to me. I always see people in the lobbies and concerts, lots of dance parties, silly costumes and just general merriment. If either one is sinking, I’m not aware of it yet.