3 day Personal Quarters bug?

After using my 3-day pass. I got all excited cause I had watched a video stating it would stay/save? In which it did not sadly... It is what it is but that's not the issue, the issue is that when I try to reclaim the furniture within that room... I can't. Since I had gotten access to that run due to the 3-day pass I can no longer access it being that I don't have another 3-day pass. I'm posting this here because I want to say this is a bug or maybe there is a super simple fix and I'm not aware. If it is just that I should've received all of the items from the room I'll officially report it, I just want to make sure there isn't something I can do.

And btw, I have my auxiliary placed there as well.

How are you trying to reclaim your furniture? If I remember correctly it’s not possible to do so, you have to get another pass to access your room and remove everything, but I will double check...

You can still access your auxiliary from the personal terminal though! But afaik you can’t change their weapons, camos, etc.

You can get more 3-Day passes from the ExCube Shop for 1 ExCube a piece.

Yeah, I had just did some research on how to get the passes and got all my furniture back, thank you guys.

No problem! 🙂