Can you upslot 6 augments to 7 with 100% chance?

Is there any other uway besides buying same slot numbered units and using a 0% to get an item to 7 augments from 6? Or is using a 40% and 85% on all the highest?

No. You need boosts. And even with 40% you'll need boost day for an additional 10% and even then it's not 100%. You can feed it the same exact item for another varying % (depending on how many same items), but I doubt you'd be able to get 5 of the same unit you're trying to affix.

*Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

when you are upslotting is not possible to reach 100% the max you can reach is 99% the possibility of fail will always exist when upslotting

@Jamesmor That's not true, and I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

As far as I’m aware the only way to get 100% when upslottong is S augs, and theirs not enough in the game to fill 7 slots

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Can you upslot 6 augments to 7 with 100% chance?:

As far as I’m aware the only way to get 100% when upslottong is S augs, and theirs not enough in the game to fill 7 slots

Only up to 5 for weapons.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Can you upslot 6 augments to 7 with 100% chance?:

Is that up to a max of 5 S augs per weap, or up to 5 slots on weaps?

5 s grades, leaving 3 slots of your choosing.

Different weapons have a different number of s grade slots on em, for example, Ophistia weapons(Entry level 15 star endgame) have 3 s grades while Lightweaver weapons(BiS weapons that are not easy to get) have all 5 have that are usable.

5 s grades, leaving 3 slots of your choosing.

Different weapons have a different number of s grade slots on em, for example, Ophistia weapons(Entry level 15 star endgame) have 3 s grades while Lightweaver weapons(BiS weapons that are not easy to get) have all 5 have that are usable.

Ah, I see, thanks for that

Only possible during a +10% affix boost event, and with a Zeinesis weapon that has it's +10% affix boost potential unlocked, when using a +40% affix booster. It may also be possible if the boost event is +15% while using a +45% affix booster however these type of boosters tend to be limited.

So while it is possible with the right conditions, in normal circumstances it isn't.

Actually you can upslot with 100% certain affix called SSA in JP, but, those isn't avaiable on NA yet. Anyway JP have 45%-50%-55%-60% affix success, most affix boost weeks on JP nowadays have 15% boost, like the one that will start on 23th in JP.