Is Phaleg Optional?

I'm having extreme trouble with the fight itself (which is mostly my bad since I struggle with proper dodging, but also because I've heard this was a buffed version of the fight made for content from EP6.), and while I hope to beat it eventually, will I still be able to do the Episode 5 Main story and sub stories when they release even if the duel with Phaleg has yet to be completed?

Yes it’s a side story, and completely optional

This post is deleted!

@Shirokami07 Haven't beaten, don't plan to, not worth the frustration. Can do the rest of the game just fine and the rewards aren't even good, just some SG. Am I "Arks trash" for not beating it? Far from it. Some people just don't feel like doing it or don't have the skill for it, and that's fine. Don't make people feel like they should be ashamed of not beating a fight which, in all honesty, isn't a PSO2 fight.

It's going to get way easier when we have scion classes to main or use as subclasses.

Force/Phantom alone will make the fight a cake walk, and let's not forget the hit-me-more-for-I-cannot-die trump card that is Hunter/Etolie.

Yes, entirely optional. Bear in mind, current Phaleg appears to have an updated values for EP6 while we are on EP4. (You can still S-rank it with any class tho)

@Naru said in Is Phaleg Optional?:

Yes, entirely optional. Bear in mind, current Phaleg appears to have an updated values for EP6 while we are on EP4. (You can still S-rank it with any class tho)

Ironiclly enough she'd be happy if you came back once we have Epi6 and your stronger so you can beat her eaiser.

@Hatsodoom Don't make people feel like they should be ashamed of not beating a fight which, in all honesty, isn't a PSO2 fight.

Just because a fight has a higher difficulty doesn’t make it a non PSO2 fight. It requires all the same skills that you need to use in the rest of the game, theirs just less margin for error

This post is deleted!

@Shirokami07 said in Is Phaleg Optional?:

@Hatsodoom said in Is Phaleg Optional?:

Am I "Arks trash" for not beating it?

Yes.

Be nice, just because someone can’t do something you can, doesn’t give you the right to look down on them.

This post is deleted!

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Is Phaleg Optional?:

Yes.

Be nice, just because someone can’t do something you can, doesn’t give you the right to look down on them.

You DO know there are "Expert" blocks in JP servers to exclude people, right? Something like this is one of those conditions.

I'm not looking down on anyone, just giving him the newsflash of what's coming and it'd be good if he trained as Phaleg is there!

Yes I’m well aware of that, but that’s not what you said. You said that anyone that can’t do it is arks trash. Which makes it sound like that anyone that can’t beat it is trash and shouldn’t be playing this game. Also we got this version early, so it currently takes a higher skill level to beat than what it does in the jp version.

Yes.

You DO know there are "Expert" blocks in JP servers to exclude people, right? Something like this is one of those conditions.

I'm not looking down on anyone, just giving him the newsflash of what's coming and it'd be good if he trained as Phaleg is there!

Yes I’m well aware of that, but that’s not what you said. You said that anyone that can’t do it is arks trash. Which makes it sound like that anyone that can’t beat it is trash and shouldn’t be playing this game. Also we got this version early, so it currently takes a higher skill level to beat than what it does in the jp version.

It's Luther's quote bro. Do you even play the game? Or just taking it out of context to start something?

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Eh, he has been warned once by a GM. Would not be surprised to see it happen again.

This post is deleted!