Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.

Also make that blacklist separate from the normal blacklist because 200 people blacklisted is not enough to stop all the RMT spam!

What I typically do is report under "other" and type in "RMT bot". I also cycle through my blacklist over time and remove people that were likely banned to make room for new people.

@ApollosAmour said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

What I typically do is report under "other" and type in "RMT bot". I also cycle through my blacklist over time and remove people that were likely banned to make room for new people.

Takes an incredibly long amount of time for such a simple task though... We need some better method for this.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

@ApollosAmour said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

Takes an incredibly long amount of time for such a simple task though... We need some better method for this.

Exact same thing I do as well, funnily enough. Can only hope whoever handles the tickets sees each one as a glaringly obvious sign that something's up and leads to them being removed after confirming it's not a phoney report. Still, it does still take far too long, especiallyt with the bots that use the emphasis bubbles 😖

As for a faster way to report these bots, I wonder if SEGA can implement something like Final Fantasy XIV does, where there's a fast option to report RMT Bots with a couple of clicks? Adding them to their own special infinite blacklist (until the mods ban them that is) that also mutes them would be the icing on the cake too ^^ 👍

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

Hopefully they can implement something.

Still think we need this, these bots are rampant and typing extra notes when it's an offense that's clearly outlined as bannable just takes too much time to be worth it since they're always just coming back anyways.

It'd be simpler to just ban posting URLs, but that'll have equal consequences...

@ZarexWolf said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

It'd be simpler to just ban posting URLs, but that'll have equal consequences...

they space out the URLs and stuff anyways so it doesn't even matter. they always find a way to bypass it which is why I feel that we need some option to deal with them quickly...

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Well, there are a few other ways? Trying to remember what others brought up, but one is that they cannot use the chat till they change their ARKS ID and/or till they reach a certain level? Problem is, you're gonna have to deal with them at a later date no matter what I guess.

@ZarexWolf said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Well, there are a few other ways? Trying to remember what others brought up, but one is that they cannot use the chat till they change their ARKS ID and/or till they reach a certain level? Problem is, you're gonna have to deal with them at a later date no matter what I guess.

JP doesn't have the same issue though

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Which I'm curious to as why for these things. Usually any and every MMO has this problem, right?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Which I'm curious to as why for these things. Usually any and every MMO has this problem, right?

Because in JP server they completely banned Chinese players (only place where this is profitable, and where all the RMT spam bots come from.)

But this is Global so we have to allow Chinese players.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki ...Ah. I honestly thought it was due to anyone anywhere being greedy. Didn't peg it for one specific place being the source.

It's not just China in either version of the game, so I'm sure it'd still persist. We might just see a drop in it. The only issue with banning China is that Global is meant to offer support to as many countries as possible.

not really offering banning china as option, just want to see combined report+blacklist button specifically for RMT