Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.

Also make that blacklist separate from the normal blacklist because 200 people blacklisted is not enough to stop all the RMT spam!

What I typically do is report under "other" and type in "RMT bot". I also cycle through my blacklist over time and remove people that were likely banned to make room for new people.

@ApollosAmour said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

What I typically do is report under "other" and type in "RMT bot". I also cycle through my blacklist over time and remove people that were likely banned to make room for new people.

Takes an incredibly long amount of time for such a simple task though... We need some better method for this.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

@ApollosAmour said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

Takes an incredibly long amount of time for such a simple task though... We need some better method for this.

Exact same thing I do as well, funnily enough. Can only hope whoever handles the tickets sees each one as a glaringly obvious sign that something's up and leads to them being removed after confirming it's not a phoney report. Still, it does still take far too long, especiallyt with the bots that use the emphasis bubbles 😖

As for a faster way to report these bots, I wonder if SEGA can implement something like Final Fantasy XIV does, where there's a fast option to report RMT Bots with a couple of clicks? Adding them to their own special infinite blacklist (until the mods ban them that is) that also mutes them would be the icing on the cake too ^^ 👍

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Make a new report option for RMT and auto blacklist anyone reported with that option.:

Hopefully they can implement something.