UQ no rewards or EXP

So I just completed a UQ quest but died about 12 seconds right before the boss died and no one revived me but I still got no exp and none of the rewards showed up for me, is this a bug or intended because if it's the latter than that's basically a fuck you to players which is just really dumb.

You should still get rewards but you do not get XP if you're dead, this also just happened to me earlier. Also note, you also do not get credit if you're dead when doing a boss client order, example - suppression ____ client orders.

the exp is that way if you die you don't get any exp the rewards that is not to happen you get rewards even when you die

The no XP thing kind of makes sense I guess (it's still pretty dumb though) but I guess the no rewards is a bug they need to fix then.

if u speak about the campain rewards u need to do it 3 and 5 times to get the reward for 3 times u get then a 20sg ticket and for 2 more runs = 5 u get another 20sg ticket = max 40 sg

or do u mean u got no loot ?

@TuraelFA No loot at all appeared after an Urgent Quest.

No XP is normal, and no rewards is normal if it's a zone that teleports you somewhere else or you died too far away from the crystal.

Death has penalties in this game, it isn't direct - XP from your gauge but instead it's this. If you die that close to the end USE A SCAPE DOLL!

This is historical for PSO games. If you die, you don't get any exp.

Also it might just be that no one had any moons to raise you. In an UQ I was in yesterday with WayTooBigFalz, I used 4 right behind each other, and held on to the last one in case multiple died in close proximity. I don't know who thought it was a brilliant idea to limit the amount to 5, when historically it's been 10.

One other thing is, they are easy to waste. If two people think to use moons on the same person, you can't cancel it while the player is in the tossing animation.

@Valinda said in UQ no rewards or EXP:

This is historical for PSO games. If you die, you don't get any exp.

Also it might just be that no one had any moons to raise you. In an UQ I was in yesterday with WayTooBigFalz, I used 4 right behind each other, and held on to the last one in case multiple died in close proximity. I don't know who thought it was a brilliant idea to limit the amount to 5, when historically it's been 10.

One other thing is, they are easy to waste. If two people think to use moons on the same person, you can't cancel it while the player is in the tossing animation.

Because there is meant to be consequences with death, 10 makes the game a cakewalk, 5 makes it considerably harder and makes people actually try to not die for the most part.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in UQ no rewards or EXP:

No XP is normal, and no rewards is normal if it's a zone that teleports you somewhere else or you died too far away from the crystal.

Death has penalties in this game, it isn't direct - XP from your gauge but instead it's this. If you die that close to the end USE A SCAPE DOLL!

The sucky thing is when you die a fraction of a second before the boss is killed, so the menu to use the Scape Doll doesn't even come up. It actually happened to me last night on the JP server; it was all so sudden, where I see my HP hit 0 as I'm launched through the air and instantly the victory cutscene starts. Luckily I wasn't in need of the EXP, and I still got my Erebos Stones.