Question. Please help!

Hi, I just have a quick question and after some searching I could not find a definitive answer. If I was in the closed beta do I still have to sign up for the open beta? I check the xbox insider app and see nowhere to sign up for the PSO 2 open beta. So is it safe to assume I am already in? If I can't get in next week I am going to fly into a mad fit of rage and throw my xbox, pc, and microwave out the window and then curl up into a ball and cry and hide in the ceiling. Please help!

They already said that if you downloaded the Closed Beta client, you don't need to again.

Open Beta has "Open" in the name because "Open" means "Everyone," even people who didn't sign up for the beta.

@coldreactive said in Question. Please help!:

They already said that if you downloaded the Closed Beta client, you don't need to again.

Open Beta has "Open" in the name because "Open" means "Everyone," even people who didn't sign up for the beta.

Thank you for the response, and I understand. But I read on multiple sites that in order to access the open beta one had to sign up for it. Just trying to make sure so I don't end up flinging myself head first down a flight of stairs next week

Even Final Fantasy XIV's Open Beta (A pay to play game mind you) was free for everyone who had a square enix account and didn't buy the game. Guild Wars 2, TESO were the same.

If you didn't sign up for CBT, you just need to download the game from the Store on March 16 at 10AM PDT.

@Ragnawind said in Question. Please help!:

If you didn't sign up for CBT, you just need to download the game from the Store on March 16 at 10AM PDT.

I was in the CBT.

@Dkzero22 said in Question. Please help!:

@Ragnawind said in Question. Please help!:

I was in the CBT.

If you were in CBT, you just need to update the client on the 16th after 10AM PDT. If you deleted it, you should still be able to redownload now and still update on the 16th