After inputting Personal Shop pin, go to Personal Shop menu immediately.

Right now after you enter the PIN it kicks you out of the visiphone menu entirely... If you enter the PIN correctly please immediately proceed to the Personal Shop menu so that we don't have to re-enter Visiphone again right after.

Yes. So much yes. It may seem like nothing to some people. But this is such an annoying little thing. Same when I start trading. PIN => Go to trading, not have to initiate trading again. It's like they don't even play their own game.

@Meow2835 said in After inputting Personal Shop pin, go to Personal Shop menu immediately.:

Yes. So much yes. It may seem like nothing to some people. But this is such an annoying little thing. Same when I start trading. PIN => Go to trading, not have to initiate trading again. It's like they don't even play their own game.

Wow, I didn't know that happened with trading too... That can't be intended, can it? Means you have to send/receive the request twice? oof.

This is the same on the JP server, so it is "intentional" to a degree, probably owing to their spaghetti coding since Shop PINs were added some time after the game originally launched. The major difference, though, is that you only need to input the PIN once per session on the JP server even when switching between characters.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki If you initiate trading and you haven't entered your PIN you have to enter it, get dropped from trading, and have to start it all again.