PSO2: Ragol Edition

Where is the ranger outfit ? u_u Maybe it is hiding lol

I really like it when MMOs offer classic glamours/etc. like this. Hoping this one stays.

Talking about Ragol Memories, Nanon (Badge & Memory Shop NPC.) is going to be located in a different spot than in the JP version.

@Hengbok alt text Yeah it's in there, nothing to worry about! I guess it just wasn't in any of the previews!

I'm curious what the The Ragol Fashion Pack is... I guess just memories so maybe depending on the price I can get that and the $60 one. But I really hate when stuff is exclusive to specific levels šŸ˜ž That would give me all the Ragols I need and also feels really worth it, but I can just barely do $60 (and it'd be $120 since my husband is doing it as well), let alone an extra $30 on top of it.

@coldreactive said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

I really like it when MMOs offer classic glamours/etc. like this. Hoping this one stays.

They are permanent editions-- the only real hang up is that you can only get them with the Ragol Memories currency and they were relatively rare to get. There were a lot of older inspired items though through the shop you can exchange them in.

I will def be buying this when the beta starts šŸ˜„

What is the name of the yellow robe on the far right!? I would love to google if it comes in other colors \o/

@SpookyOh said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

What is the name of the yellow robe on the far right!? I would love to google if it comes in other colors \o/

Probably, FOmarl replica (5 memories) with FOmarl hat (2 memories). It it comes in the same way as in JP, you can change the base color of the costume by yourself. A bit expensive, though šŸ˜„

@SpookyOh said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

That would be the FOmarl attire.

Edit: I got Ninja'd

I just need to hear that sweet Pioneer 2 theme again... One last time...

Ahh thank you both!!!!

@Aviarei said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

@Hengbok alt text Yeah it's in there, nothing to worry about! I guess it just wasn't in any of the previews!

Haha yay at least its here xD

Might as well hand Sega my wallet for this. šŸ’ø

Awesome. So, question. For those of us playing from other regions, can we buy with our Xbox funds and it be auto converted to $ from Ā£? Or will there be another way to do it? Thanks for any assistance. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one from outside US ready to buyšŸ˜€

@Derrorek you'll need a USA address (I use a university) and then you'll need to buy prepaid cards (amazon .com, digital delivery) to top up your xbox funds

@Kedlin313 lovely, thank you, as I also want to grab AC for premium, so I imagine this will be the same method šŸ™‚