PSO2: Ragol Edition

The time to return to Oracle is almost here! To celebrate the upcoming Open Beta Test, we decided to reminisce about the Phantasy Star Online legacy with the Ragol Edition! Read this article for more information!

alt text

WHAT’S INCLUDED

Release Date: 03/17/2020. Price: 29,99 USD.

Reward

Type

Ragol Memory (x10)

Premium Set (30 Days) Pack (x1)

In-game Subscription (Consumable)

Mission Pass Gold Ticket (x1)

In-game Subscription (Consumable)

AC Scratch Ticket (x12)

Consumable

*Limited to one purchase per account. The Ragol Fashion Pack will be available for multiple purchases.

Seeing this makes me wanna boot up and play PSO again.

I'm getting this, lol. Wonder if you can use a color change pass to change the costume color on these?

"Needler"

@Mega-Drive said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

I'm getting this, lol. Wonder if you can use a color change pass to change the costume color on these?

You can.

Just going off your name I'll say eventually they probably will release the mega drive mag skin

Despite the clothes being from PSO, I had worn some of these in Universe as well so it's nice I get PSU vibes from these clothing items.

I wonder if there will be more ways to get Ragol Memories on NA server than JP server. From what I've read you can only get them as rewards from AC drawings on JP? I'm gonna need a decent amount I think.

And seeing as a lot of the clothing, accessories, and posters are non-tradeable items(if it's the same as JP), I will probably be getting this edition as well. I want to put like every poster in my room lol.

@Ilúvatar said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

"Needler"

You can.

@redPG said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

Just going off your name I'll say eventually they probably will release the mega drive mag skin

Cool! Thanks for the info, guys!

I bought an artbook to get mine, I've got no idea what the physical goods available for our version will be though.

Instabuy for me.

So that's almost 100 bucks I'm gonna be missing come the 17th. So many memories with PSO that I'm glad it was apart of my childhood.

I'm lowkey hoping there aren't any more editions so I can avoid harming my wallet anymore lol

@Home-Dog said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

I'm lowkey hoping there aren't any more editions so I can avoid harming my wallet anymore lol

Would die for an Xbox bundle of skins for Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Kait Diaz, and the passes.

@Home-Dog I feel that there will be at least 2 more coming.

Hopefully one of them is an all-inclusive bundle.

@Home-Dog said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

Despite the clothes being from PSO, I had worn some of these in Universe as well so it's nice I get PSU vibes from these clothing items.

I wonder if there will be more ways to get Ragol Memories on NA server than JP server. From what I've read you can only get them as rewards from AC drawings on JP? I'm gonna need a decent amount I think.

And seeing as a lot of the clothing, accessories, and posters are non-tradeable items(if it's the same as JP), I will probably be getting this edition as well. I want to put like every poster in my room lol.

Yeah it's true, outside of getting them as bonuses from AC scratches, there were specific campaigns that gave a set number, like "buy this premium set bundle through this specific Japan Money Site and you'll get 3" or something like that! For NA players on the JP servers, the AC scratch bonuses were pretty much the only way to get the memories since buying through the other campaigns were almost impossible unless you had a Japanese address or could visit a location in person! It's much more accessible with a way to buy a bundle multiple times centered around the memories!

@PhantasyStar369 said in PSO2: Ragol Edition:

Would die for an Xbox bundle of skins for Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Kait Diaz, and the passes.

Aren't those like, super generic armor designs? Seems kind of a waste when there's like a bajillion actually cool Western game characters. How about Bloodrayne? Jeanette Voerman? Alyx Vance? Actually, scratch all that. I got it. Lara Croft, THE kickass outfit for pistols Gunner. And I mean the classic one that made Core Design famous, not the extremely mediocre nuLara. alt text Now that's something I'd pay 60$ for, not the sonic man bundle I'd buy only for the in-game consumables ignoring the outfit.