Is the state of Rangers in this game BEFORE WB nerf or AFTER?

As the topic asks, I am curious if this state of the game is with the full weak-bullet modifier or after it was reduced.

I am actually curious about how the "balances" will be handled in this game. Will the balances the JP server got happen during those specific seasons, or are the classes already in that "balanced" state?

This post is deleted!

from what I could tell by the footage posted to the official twitter, things seem to be fairly up to date to say the least.

like NexTime000 the game is to be as up to date as the JP servers. Not sure if close beta will be a different Ver.

Class balancing is up to date with current JP version from what i can tell.

Your Weak Bullet provides "only" 20% party damage but that's still a hefty amount so don't feel discouraged. People will love to have you in their Groups.

@Cathy yeah, the balancing is nice for leveling as RA cause the speed of normal attacks with a launcher while suspended in air is just pure destruction to anything under SH difficulty.

@John-Paul-RAGE thats find and dandy but later on ultra hard enemies have sweeping attacks that knock down people, and enemies move alot, post balancing patch, japan nerfed the standing snipe mechanic, the only way to rapidly activate it after moving is to either shoot in the air with the launcher, or use homing emission type zero.

Ranger still needs some work, on it because not having massive hunter gets in the way of having a decent experience in endgame content like the ultra hard emergency quests or fields.

Ranger still needs some work, on it because not having massive hunter gets in the way of having a decent experience in endgame content like the ultra hard emergency quests or field

Yeah, for UH I definitely had to move RA to subclass, just used Phantom as my main class.

The free 13 star weapons made it bearable, but UH was a ridiculous spike in damage and how much health enemies have.

I'm guessing everyone knows this (I didn't and it confused me during the beta) but WB is now Blight Rounds.

Etoile sub is a massive benefit to Ranger now, pretty much eliminates and creates a QoL with the skills that Hu had. Also a lot harder to die thanks to Damage Balancer

Yeah Ra/Et is really good. The skills provided by Et turn your Cast Ranger into OG PSO1 Racaseal