I really liked the original package, everything in there was always useful in some way shape or form (unless you count the scratch tickets, which could just be stuff you'll never use).

Something that's been bugging me for a while now is the inability to purchase Ragol Memories on their own. I put over 60,000 hours into PSO1 over the years, most of that private servers and late Sega BB online and some offline. The outfits are near and dear to me and I think that getting the 30 day premium pass, Mission Pass Gold Ticket, 12 AC scratch tickets, and 10 memories for 30 dollars was a good deal. I bought at least 4 of them myself.

However, the new package is a single Arks Badge: black , 10 ragol memories, and 12 AC scratch tickets are a slap in the face to those of us who want more of the outfits. (And let's face it. Nostalgia!). The 12 AC tickets you can get on their own for less than they would cost individually. The one Arks Badge is fairly worthless, you need multiple for them to really be worth anything.

I want to buy the rest of the ragol outfits, especially the male ones, since I already have all 6 of the female cast and related accessories, but I don't want to throw my money away on scratch ticket items.

I can't be the only one who wants this.