How durable is the moon?

I've seen Deus Esca blast four moon-shattering shots into it over the span of six hours or so, and every time it seems none the worse for wear afterwards.

It's kinda funny to me how after the story events they made a reason for the boss to canonically keep coming back, but every time he does he blows a large chunk of the moon to bits. There's only so much moon to go around, at this rate it's gonna be made of gravel within the week.

The moon is clearly running hunter sub.

Hadn't thought of it that way, but it makes sense. Trimates putting in work.

@Rothcall said in How durable is the moon?:

The moon is clearly running hunter sub.

Nah, The moon is running Etoile sub.

for me is more like we stopped the boss yey but what about the falling parts of the Moon?

You guys are clearly wrong, the moon is made of moon atomizers!

But in all seriousness, that's just another "Aether" object instead of the actual moon.

@Jamesmor said in How durable is the moon?:

for me is more like we stopped the boss yey but what about the falling parts of the Moon?

Was one of my first thoughts really

How do you like that Arks? I P***ED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT!

@Hatsodoom said in How durable is the moon?:

How do you like that Arks? I P***ED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT!

You have 5 Minutes before the piss drrrrrrrrroplets hit the earth.

I guess we know why there's always 2 ships in maintenance mode: Falz is always destroying those two during the Falzarm UQ.

As for the moon, the first time I saw this, I was like "we just killed this guy and he decides to 'Piccolo' the moon o_O", and also "Ok the moon ain't that big". "We only have one moon" "It's kind of brilliant. If you destroy the moon, you screw up all kinds of stuff on Earth, which in my opinion is worse than outright destroying it".

The moon got some good iron will proccs.

Honestly if the moon was totally destroyed and the earth fell apart, it was all worth it for that shot lmao Really cool.

@Akonyl said in How durable is the moon?:

I've seen Deus Esca blast four moon-shattering shots into it over the span of six hours or so, and every time it seems none the worse for wear afterwards.

It's kinda funny to me how after the story events they made a reason for the boss to canonically keep coming back, but every time he does he blows a large chunk of the moon to bits. There's only so much moon to go around, at this rate it's gonna be made of gravel within the week.

We are clearly in a race against time to stop the event in multiple dimensions, possibly infinite. It's the only thing that explains how we can do it over and over again and still have a moon left at all. (Wibbly-wobbly, Timey-whimey stuff, you know.)

The moon Deus nukes in every fight is probably just some aether-manifestation like he himself is. Kill off Deus, he vanishes, so does the fake moon threatening to destroy earth.. Problem solved. The real moon is too busy orbiting the earth to stay still for Deus to destroy every UQ.

Careful, SEGA might decide that he has the ability to cause the Earth's magnetic field to collapse and the moon wont be orbiting it anymore lol. Oh but that still would also screw up the Earth.