S-atk or T-atk augments on Jet Boots?

So I noticed a lot of Affixed Jet Boots seem to use strike Affixs instead of tech affixes like I expected them to. As a Bo/Hu, should I be using strike affixes on my boots, or tech affixes?

And as a bo/Hu, what affixes should I be using on my units? Right now I have this makeshift set with Noble Stamina, Alles Di soul, Arks Max and Arks Fever but I'm wondering if there's something more optimized for my main class.

It depends if bouncer/hunter is your main or not. For me force is my main and all my units are crammed with tech, which means I went for tech augs on my JB, I don’t hit quite as hard with SB atm, well that’s is till I redo my units with more all augs.

If you main bouncer/hunter, you will want to go with meleee. Your base melee start is about 30 points higher, and SB scale off melee. So to get the most out of them you want melee on your units. Here’s why people affix JB with melee, theirs a skill called switch strike that changes your JB to scale of your melee stat instead of your tech stat. Which means if you aug them with melee they got all those stats plus the melee from your units.

Has what I’d recommend to affix to your units:

Noble might (affix melee and pp/1)

Might III

Quartz Soul/Apprentice soul

Arks Max/Arks fever

This is reasonably easy to do, and won’t break the bank in order to do it, but will still give you some decent stats

It honestly comes more down to if you are also maining Soaring Blades. If you are, you want your Units and Jet Boots to have MEL-Pwr Augments and you need to use Switch Strike.

If you aren't going be using Soaring Blades aside from as a back-up for things like Anga, then it is personal preference, but if you do go with MEL-Pwr Augments, you just need to remember to use Switch Strike.

This is true, if you don’t use SB that much you can just aug with tech if you want. But if you want to really get into the meta with bouncer and max your dps, you want to be alternating between the weaps. Each one has timed abilities that go into cooldown JB swift strike and SB Photon fever, and when one causes into cooldown, you want to swap to the other weapon and use its abilities until it goes into cooldown, and then swap back

Thanks for the advice everyone, after some serious farming and questioning my sanity, I went ahead and made this bad boy! alt text I'll be doing Might III, Noble Might, Arks MAX and Quartz soul for my Units, and when I reaugment my Soaring Blades I'll have it match my Jet Boots....Except I'll replace Aether Factor with sentence Might, I'm not going through that again.

@Thedovahmon

Congrats, that’s a real nice weap you’ve got there. Cause you’ve gone to so much effort to make that, a little tip for the future. Make sure you’re getting your ability passes from the limited time class ex-cube swap shop, you can only get 30 a month. What they allow you to do, when we get better weaps than nemesis, and you’re ready to upgrade you can swap all those augs straight over to your new weap, instead of having to re do those augs on a new weap

Wait a sec, wouldn't acto Di soul be preferable over Quartz? It offers an extra 5 points of attack while offering the same amount of PP. Is there something I'm missing?

@Thedovahmon said in S-atk or T-atk augments on Jet Boots?:

Wait a sec, wouldn't acto Di soul be preferable over Quartz? It offers an extra 5 points of attack while offering the same amount of PP. Is there something I'm missing?

The only Di soul that I know that gives melee is Alies and that 25 alll attack 35 hp and 3pp. On ship 1 the price for 4 slot ones are 4.2mil, then next two are 6mil, then they jump to 15mil. Compared to 700k for quartz soul. There’s Beari Soul that give 35 melee and 3pp, but that starts at 1.2mil then jumps to 1.4mil.

It all comes down to how much you want to spend, what I suggested is a really good budget affix

Edit: I have no idea what acto Di soul is, I can’t even find it on player shops

Edit 2: it is up an Arks visiphone, but you have to make it from a recipe, and they don’t even have the recipe up atm. I’m struggling to find it in the affix assistant cause I don’t know it’s jp name. It’s unlikely it would be a easy or cheap affix to make

@TEN-SQUARE-3 On JP-sever English sites, it is called Act the Soul, and it (along with the other "di Souls") is created by having Eastern, Fullvegas, or Escarde Soul and Bar, Ringa, Meduna, Shraider, Varder, X, Snow, Fang, Nept, Quartz, Vol, Jigmol, or Gunne Soul in your affix pool; it has a native 70% success rate.

@AndrlCh said in S-atk or T-atk augments on Jet Boots?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 On JP-sever English sites, it is called Act the Soul, and it (along with the other "di Souls") is created by having Eastern, Fullvegas, or Escarde Soul and Bar, Ringa, Meduna, Shraider, Varder, X, Snow, Fang, Nept, Quartz, Vol, Jigmol, or Gunne Soul in your affix pool; it has a native 70% success rate.

Ah I see, thanks for that.