My Google-fu is weak...

What the heck is Might Boost and where do I get it?

Might Boosts comes from an item called: "Affix Augment (Melee)" and it comes from the Mission pass. Though you're better off getting "Affix Augment (Melee and PP)", which offers more melee compared to Might Boost on top of PP.

@Thedovahmon said in My Google-fu is weak...:

Might Boosts comes from an item called: "Affix Augment (Melee)" and it comes from the Mission pass. Though you're better off getting "Affix Augment (Melee and PP)", which offers more melee compared to Might Boost on top of PP.

Thank you.

I couldn't seem to just come up with the name of the item that gave it. Affixing continues to be a monumental, confusing pain in the ass and I hate it.

Edit - 934bcb14-1abd-4030-a425-050a5c1f962b-image.png

lolno

@Furious Yikes, what ship are you on? On ship 3 they're half that price.

@Furious Yikes, what ship are you on? On ship 3 they're half that price.

Doesn't matter anyway, I'm a Te/Hu. PP isn't really something I rely on all that much since most of my damage is Zanverse and wand smacks.

@Furious said in My Google-fu is weak...:

Thank you.

I couldn't seem to just come up with the name of the item that gave it. Affixing continues to be a monumental, confusing pain in the ass and I hate it.

Edit - 934bcb14-1abd-4030-a425-050a5c1f962b-image.png

lolno

Just to be clear, check the description of this item. Affix Augment Melee & PP isn't Might Boost, it's Noble Might.

Might Boost is called "Affix Augment (Melee)" and costs 175k on ship 2, vs that 6mil for Noble Might.

@Akonyl

Yes, the screencap was a reply to Thedovahmon suggesting using that.

Gotcha, must've skimmed too fast then.