Best Souls, Factors, etc. and X Slots Fodder Worth Saving to Sell

Hey Everyone!

I've been sorting out all my 6* and down and selling anything that has one Soul augment for 25k. And if its a 4 Slot or 5 Slot I would do like 75k and 100k respectively. Combining the two also accordingly. My questions to the community are as follows.

• What Souls/Factors are the best to focus on for selling at a reasonable price to the market?

• Is my assumption correct that sorting out and providing 4+ slotted items to the market good if for the sole reason of providing quicker/better starting points for all those iterative fodder augment rounds one goes through for their final round?

• Also assuming my prices are perhaps way way to low. As anyone might respond with those specific good Souls, Factors, etc. Please include what you think is a "fair market price" or what you would be willing to pay for said thing.

Anything 7* and up I've been mostly dismantling b/c I wanna be the best Crafter I can be. Therefore "All the Mats!" ;0 ;~)

Thank you.

o/ =^.^=

^ Bump.

Let me know what Factors and Souls are the most worth saving up gear for and trying to sell on the Personal Shop? And what they would like to pay for them. Also was wondering if 4+ Slot pieces, regardless of augments, were worth anything as "Fodder Slot Shells" for lack of a better term? Been trying to save everything that has a Soul or Factor augment and also 4+ Slots. I do see a few things selling but I don't know/remember what Soul/Factor it had.. ;~)

So far I've been approaching it like 1 Soul if 3 or less Slots item I'd do 25k meseta. If it was a 4 Slot with a Soul 125k. 5 Slot item with Soul 250k. Tried a few "Enhanced Appraisals" which definitely nets you the higher slots and/or good augments. E.g. have a 6 Slot weapon with IV and V augments and was trying 500k etc.

Thoughts, suggestions, etc.

Thankies!

o/ =^.^=

I don't play the soul/factor market so I can't help a ton, but you can check some pricing trends here (Edit - site doesn't seem to be able to search by augment, sorry!): https://pso2market.com

Keep in mind prices fluctuate based on supply/demand and there's more demand atm with boost week coming. I'd just use the in-game option of searching prices for each item according to its augments and then post competitively.

As for which souls, they all have their uses. Field boss souls (e.g.,Vol Soul) can be combined with an Ep 4 Soul (e.g. Escarde Soul) to make popular souls atm (e.g., Acto Di Soul). Some also have affinities that boost other augment chances (e.g., Quartz Soul helps Might affixing). The most valuable might be Full Vegas because the UQ is gone (limited supply) and it's used in an endgame component with Escarde and Eastern. And the Falz souls (Gemini, Apprentice, Luther, Elder, Persona) combine with Soul of Darkness to make Astral Soul.

Keep in mind that the components for Astral Soul will be much more valuable on units because you can use a Ray weapon SAF to affix on weapons. And in general you'll make more from units as SAFs haven't been released yet.

As for factors, they will all be valuable eventually as they combine to make a component for an endgame affix, Factor Catalyst. However, Deus and Mother are cheap atm due to UQ rotation so I'd sell Yamato before the next new UQ increases supply.

What do you think about holding on to items that have e.g. Might III or Casting III etc. As well as items that have no augments of note except for the fact they are at 4 Slots or 5 Slots+? I guess a counter argument is if I can come across them as easy as I do then its probably not.

Whereas I feel like not everyone does or can do the Enhance Appraise where it seems the <insert augment name here> IVs and Vs happen a good deal more frequently. As well as 6 or 7 Slot items.

It seemed like I'd seen a few people lament that there were various augments and high number slotted items, that would save from the pain of up slotting some, were impossible to get because they were priced in the millions. So was kinda surprised a 5 Slot whatever didn't get snatched up quickly for say 250k.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger I'd definitely save Might/Precision/Tech III and higher on units as they can still fetch a high price. However on weapons I'd probably only keep the ones with Might 5 (and maybe 4) as there are weapon SAFs for all stats up to 5 atm.

As for 100% affixing fodder, it's valuable but also plentiful so I feel like it's harder to make money. I keep 4-slot and up units for my own upslotting as well 6+ slot weapons with at least a soul or factor on them (already have enough lower stuff).

And the part about 5-slot stuff being in the millions sounds true of units with decent affixes (e.g. 5-slot might 3/4 units) or weapons with higher slots and higher-end affixes (e.g. I've sold 7 and 8-slot Might 5s with Deus Factor for a million or so).

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/List_of_Augments

https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/

Personally as an altoholic (subclass leveler) I use units that have all the attack stats such as Mastery, Modulator, Vinculum, Mark Joy or Mark courage, Veterans resolve, Apprentice Soul, Astral Soul, and Anga Soul.

@Rang-Dipkin said in Best Souls, Factors, etc. and X Slots Fodder Worth Saving to Sell:

@KnightHarb1nger I'd definitely save Might/Precision/Tech III and higher on units as they can still fetch a high price. However on weapons I'd probably only keep the ones with Might 5 (and maybe 4) as there are weapon SAFs for all stats up to 5 atm.

As for 100% affixing fodder, it's valuable but also plentiful so I feel like it's harder to make money. I keep 4-slot and up units for my own upslotting as well 6+ slot weapons with at least a soul or factor on them (already have enough lower stuff).

And the part about 5-slot stuff being in the millions sounds true of units with decent affixes (e.g. 5-slot might 3/4 units) or weapons with higher slots and higher-end affixes (e.g. I've sold 7 and 8-slot Might 5s with Deus Factor for a million or so).

Thanks for all that info. I'll modify/adjust my inv accordingly and play with the markets some more. I want to find that sweet spot where I can make someones day offering something for a decent price while somehow avoiding a buy and reseller type taking it out of reach for those "that really need it"? ;~)

I've seen the https://pso2market.com mentioned a few times on here. It LOOKS NEAT. But haven't had a lot of search luck at all. Seems like a really good idea but simply doesn't have the resources/time devoted to it that it would need. When I do think of market searching I do know the ARKS-Layer Discord has some pretty wicked search bots for that.

@MagmaBlaze said in Best Souls, Factors, etc. and X Slots Fodder Worth Saving to Sell:

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/List_of_Augments

https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/

Personally as an altoholic (subclass leveler) I use units that have all the attack stats such as Mastery, Modulator, Vinculum, Mark Joy or Mark courage, Veterans resolve, Apprentice Soul, Astral Soul, and Anga Soul.

That Affixing Web Tool looks amazing. Will have to test drive it some fo sho!! ;0!!

Hehe, I feel that "altoholicnessess." I started out thinking I'd max class everything. Then return to my treasured and loved "Launcher Ranger" thing. I'm almost on my 5th class. And with everything on rapid release like it is. The completionist in me is having a HARD TIME leaving the ones I had maxed when it was 75 and stay that way. And I'll probably not get them all to what I presume will be a level cap of 85 or 90 after EP6 and then NGS becomes a thing. Which I'm trying to avoid for personal life expenditure reasons. Plan is to play PSO2 NA EP6 until its plug gets pulled. ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger

Yes the tool is great, but some afffixs aren't available on NA yet. It has all of them currently on JP, and Mastery is called Ability on it.

The cap on update is 90 and the next after that will be 95.

@MagmaBlaze said in Best Souls, Factors, etc. and X Slots Fodder Worth Saving to Sell:

@KnightHarb1nger

Yes the tool is great, but some afffixs aren't available on NA yet. It has all of them currently on JP, and Mastery is called Ability on it.

The cap on update is 90 and the next after that will be 95.

I noticed there weren't any x-DEF related augments. Is that more or less the same reason why there really aren't any "DEF Mag" HowTos..? Because you Don't Do. ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger

Def mags just aren't used very much. Really Hunters and Etoile would be the only ones to use such, and only in specific situations.

As for def affixes: Body, React, Mind, Mark Grif, Exceed Energy, Persona Reverie, most Glares, Crack, Magatsu Soul, Historia Soul, Ex-Ares Soul, Defense Boost, Guard Boost.

Not a full list

HEhe, I should have said that I'd noticed there weren't any radio button filters for x-DEF augments. But true enough the answer would be the same. 😉

Also as an interesting related event. I happened to obtain a 1 Slot Unit that had the Fullvegas Soul. \o/?! Think it must have dropped from the Illusion Volusia(sp?) as yesterday's recommended Exploration was Vegas.

o/ =^.^=