UQs only for elitists.

@Phantom-KenOhki said in UQs only for elitists.:

Dont know if this is a big brain troll post, or just a bad player

Troll topic for sure. I'm surprised this many people took it so seriously with its ridiculous tone. Also, last I checked the OP hasn't made any further posts or logged in since, so probably yet another throwaway alt.

@AndrlCh said in UQs only for elitists.:

To add on to what @Akonyl said, both the Union and Cliffard weapons are still outclassed by the Nemesis/Raven series which you can farm at any time in Ultimate Quests.

^ this, PSO2NA have been utterly spoiled with having nemesis drops far in advance of what they supposed to be, effectively its broken weapon progression in the game completely until EP6. Get yourself a somewhat decent nemesis for your class, level it to +35 and you don't need another weapon for a long time.

Whilst its nice to have clifard weapons because they look cool, its best to save the fuses to upgrade units which offer the biggest upgrades...assuming you can get them to drop.

@Amari-Kigu Im searching for the Lavis Cannon, i would give my soul for one of those xD

I'd do the same for Spread Needle.

@Rolph-Rhega said in UQs only for elitists.:

@Amari-Kigu Im searching for the Lavis Cannon, i would give my soul for one of those xD

Same for me with Rykos..Eternal Psycho Wand..etc...lol realistically speaking, we're not going to get them until EP6 when we can actually work towards earning them rather than a 0.00001% drop rate.

@Hatsodoom said in UQs only for elitists.:

Watch Ralph get the Spread Needle while Hatsodoom gets the Lavis Cannon.

@Sephlock said in UQs only for elitists.:

@Hatsodoom said in UQs only for elitists.:

Watch Ralph get the Spread Needle while Hatsodoom gets the Lavis Cannon.

Games RNG works like that "Ohh so your class is like a magic melee that needs a especial wand to get the most of it, TAKE THIS MOTHERFUCKING RIFLE"

You guys think Deus rematch is harsh. Try WoW Classic where the current content has a boss where 1 person standing too close to others can instantly kill 5+ people in a 40man group.

@MisterJaySnek said in UQs only for elitists.:

You guys think Deus rematch is harsh. Try WoW Classic where the current content has a boss where 1 person standing too close to others can instantly kill 5+ people in a 40man group.

I miss the good old WoW days 😕

@Amari-Kigu we ll have a touch of that when new genesis comes, the joy and the adventure of exploring a new world

@Amari-Kigu said in UQs only for elitists.:

Same for me with Rykos..Eternal Psycho Wand..etc...lol realistically speaking, we're not going to get them until EP6 when we can actually work towards earning them rather than a 0.00001% drop rate.

Rykros Staff is out already with Deus update alongside the Cuvele Scarlet Double Saber as for Eternal Psycho Drive that will probably be in Episode 5.

@YagyuChan said in UQs only for elitists.:

@Amari-Kigu said in UQs only for elitists.:

Rykros Staff is out already with Deus update alongside the Cuvele Scarlet Double Saber as for Eternal Psycho Drive that will probably be in Episode 5.

Check the latest announcement (about the new UQ)

People nowdays have lost any sence of self improvement and instantly cry if something doesn't go their way. Get filtered lmao